8th July 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff for last years MHT CET for government colleges?

i want to know cut off for last year mht cet for government colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET
  2. Cutoff marks for government engineering colleges in Maharashtra for MHT CET exam?
  3. Collegewise cutoff list for MHT CET engineering? Which college can I get after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Cutoff marks for last years MHT CET exam for admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff marks for Government Engineering Colleges in Maharastra for MHT CET exam?
  6. Cutoff list of colleges for engineering in MHT CET?
  7. List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?
  8. Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS course in Maharashtra Government Colleges? How much is the rank required?
  9. Cutoff mark list of government MBBS and Dental colleges?
  10. Cutoff list for MHT CET for admission in engineering colleges?
  11. MHT CET cutoff of engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  12. Cutoff for engineering entrance for B.E Mechanical through MHT CET in government colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai? -- [New]
  14. Cutoff marks for MHT CET government medical college?
  15. Can I get the last years cutoff list of MBBS and BDS government colleges?
  16. For which government colleges can I apply through MHT CET?
  17. Cutoff list of last years MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Cutoff system of MHT-CET and top colleges under MHT-CET
31st May 2016, 11:42 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Cutoff for last years MHT CET for government colleges?

The cut off of last year MHT-CET exam for the government colleges can be averaged to 175 marks. So if you want to take admission in government college of Maharashtra then you will have to score above 175, you will definitely get shortlisted in first cap itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?