7th June 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff for engineering entrance for B.E Mechanical through MHT CET in government colleges in Maharashtra?

cutoff for engineering entrance for B.E mechanical through mht cet in govt colleges in maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. MHT CET cutoff of engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  2. Cutoff marks for last years MHT CET exam for admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  4. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET
  5. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  6. Cutoff marks for government engineering colleges in Maharashtra for MHT CET exam?
  7. Cutoff marks for Government Engineering Colleges in Maharastra for MHT CET exam?
  8. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  9. Last year cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Maharashtra under MHT CET
  10. Cutoff list for MHT CET? List of engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. MHT CET cutoff marks for civil engineering for all engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  13. List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?
  14. Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?
  15. Which government college is suitable for me after scoring 117 marks in MHT CET? List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS course in Maharashtra Government Colleges? How much is the rank required?
  18. Am I eligible for MHT CET for MBBS in government colleges of Maharashtra?
15th August 2015, 12:22 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff for engineering entrance for B.E Mechanical through MHT CET in government colleges in Maharashtra?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank of a college before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :
* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?