3rd June 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of AIEEE Electronics and Communication exam? What is the fee structure?

dEAR sIR,
wHAT WAS THE CUT OFF LIST OF LAST YEARON THE BASIS OF AIEEE EXAM TO TAKE ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION AND WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of last years of AIEEE exam for admission in ECE? What is the fee structure?
  2. List of countries offering MS in electronics stream to B.Tech graduates? What is their fee structure?
  3. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  4. Cutoff list for electronics and communication?
  5. What is the admission fee structure for B.Tech Electronics and Communication program?
  6. Which course should I prefer in my AIEEE choice list among the following?
  7. How to pursue MS in electronics and communication?
  8. Names of best colleges where I can get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE exam? List of best placements and college fee structure?
  9. Best institutes providing correspondence material for GATe exam in electronics and communication technology
  10. Job placement and fee structure of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  11. When are the TANCET results going to be announced? What is the cutoff? Fee structure for the same?
  12. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  13. KLU B.Tech courses fee structure 2016 -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  15. Names of best colleges in which I can get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? College fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Colleges offering M.S.(ECE) in USA and Germany with fee structure?
  17. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  18. Best colleges to opt for Electronics and Communication Engineering?
1st November 2011, 02:29 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff list of AIEEE Electronics and Communication exam? What is the fee structure?

hi,
the cut off list is not display for AIEEE.

in govt collage fees is 25000 to 35000 Rs per year

in private collage 70000-170000Rs per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?