11th May 2012, 01:51 PM
Vishal narkhede

Cutoff list of last year and what AIEEE marks required for admission?

Can i get cut off list off year2011 and Also including aieee Marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required for AIEEE to get admission in MIT Pune?
  2. What is the minimum cutoff marks required for AIEEE?
  3. Where can I get AIEEE cutoff of last year? What is the cutoff?
  4. Cutoff marks required in AIEEE to get admission in PEC?
  5. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  6. What is the cutoff rank required in AIEEE for admission in DAIICT?
  7. Last date for BAMS and Physiotherapy admissions? Minimum marks required and cutoff list?
  8. Cutoff marks for General Category in AIEEE in DA IICT?
  9. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  10. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cutoff marks required to get admission into DA-IICT?
  12. What is the cutoff for GLC Mumbai? List of the colleges in which I can take admission?
  13. Cutoff marks required to get into IISC through AIEEE exam?
  14. List of engineering colleges after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? Do I have any chance to get admission without donation?
  15. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  16. Is it necessary to study for AIEEE before the results of 12th to get admission in Engineering Colleges? Can we get admission with cutoff marks?
  17. Last year cutoff marks for each branches in AEC? How much marks are required for admission?
  18. Cutoff marks required for engineering admission?
22nd May 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of last year and what AIEEE marks required for admission?

i have got 100 marks in aieee and i belongs to obc and from delhi. can i get admission in nit delhi from category and state quota
31st May 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of last year and what AIEEE marks required for admission?

i am a st student and i got 113 markswill i get admission into aiee and what courses i will get
3rd June 2012, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

I have got 122.25 cutoff in 2. Nd am under MBC category.can i get engineering seat in chennai. .???
10th June 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

my friend got 30,000 rank in aieee ...............which college and which branch will get according this rank
11th June 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 170 IN AIEEE 2012. WHICH ENGINEERING COLLEGE CAN I GET INTO, IN MUMBAI ON MY AIEEE SCORE.
11th June 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 39 marks in aieee so can i get admission in b.tech eng..
12th June 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I scored 81 marks with 12079 state rank in Delhi and 159273 all India rank so where can I get admission with these marks please reply fast..
13th June 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I BELONG TO CHATTISSGARH...MY AIEEE STATE RANK IS 936(CATEGORY RANK-GENERAL)...CAN I GET NIT RAIPUR..???PLZ ALSO INFORM ABT THE BRANCHES TOOO....
26th June 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
my aieee air is 115259.
kya mujhe kahi gov college mil sakata hai.jaldi batayen
my email id is
[email protected]
7th July 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i am umesh birla my aieee air 375789 obc rank 111621 and my aieee no 45 kya mujhe koi achha college mil sakta hai
7th July 2012, 10:15 PM
EALPExpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishal narkhede View Post
Can i get cut off list off year2011 and Also including aieee Marks?
Cut Off Marks for AIEEE Exam :

AIEEE stands for all indian engineering entrance exam for admission in b.t/b.tech program and after completing the entrance exam, required cut off marks for attending the counselling process are given bellow category wise..
  • General category = 48 marks
  • OBC category = 45 marks
  • SC/ST category = 18 marks
  • Physically Handicapped = 18 marks
So, if you have the above mention marks then you can eligible to attending the remaining counselling process..

~~ Regards
EALPExpert
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?