8th June 2013, 04:28 PM

Cutoff marks for admission in first year in Jhulelal Institute of Technology?

i want to know the cut off marks for admission to be first year to jhulelal institute of technology...

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I secure in AIEEE to get a seat in NIT college?
  2. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  3. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th?
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring 139916 AIR and state rank of 2593
  5. What is the cutoff for information technology course in diploma for acquiring the admission in 2nd year of degree in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of technology, Andheri
  6. Which NIT will I get after scoring 1479 in GATE?
  7. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  8. Is there any difference between AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th? Which are the colleges?
  9. Eligibility criteria for post graduation course in IIIT for BE graduate?
  10. Is there a difference between in AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th standard? Which colleges offer AIEEE?
  11. Any difference between AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th students? Which are the colleges under AIEEE?
  12. Is there any difference between AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th students? Which are the colleges under AIEEE?
  13. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam?
  14. What is the MHT CET cutoff for Laxmi Narayan Institute of Technology? Any scope for admission in IIT Nagpur?
  15. How to make my future in aeronautical engineering? I have scored 83% in 10th -- [New]
  16. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of good colleges to do M.Tech in IT/Computer Science after Msc IT in Bathinda?
  18. What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?
15th February 2017, 01:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks for admission in first year in Jhulelal Institute of Technology?

Jhulelal Institute of Technology is an Engineering and Management college under the Nagpur University, Nagpur, India.

Cutoff marks for admission in first year in Jhulelal Institute of Technology are given beow.

=> Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering 69493

=> Mechanical Engineering 66374

=> Electrical Engineering 55179

=> Electronics and Communication Engineering 44160

=> Computer Science and Engineering 50014

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Kh. No. 68/1/2/3/72, Off Koradi Road, Lonara, Nagpur, Maharashtra 441111
Phone: 0712 202 3130
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?