23rd April 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks for Kalinga University?

what iz cutt of marks of kalinga university...please send to me the details about the marks

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA from Kalinga University? I have scored 85 rank in Kalinga University
  2. Last year cutoff score for MBBS admission in Kalinga University last year? With 55% should I expect MBBS course?
  3. Chances of getting admission after scoring 369 rank in Kalinga University
  4. Cutoff marks or cutoff ranks of last year for admission in College of Technology GB Pantnagar University
  5. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission to study in T.Y.B.Com in Kalinga University without pursuing F.Y.B.Com and S.Y.B.Com if completed 12th about 2 years ago? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in Kalinga University if secured 554 rank in KIITEE B.Tech Lateral Entry?
  8. Cutoff marks and percentile for admission in Jadavpur University for M.Tech in EE branch
  9. Can i get admission in KIIT after scoring 18315 rank in KIITEE? Which branch would I get?
  10. Last year cutoff marks in M.E Aviation in Anna University?
  11. What does the statement mean "There is a change in cutoff marks because of high marks"?
  12. Fee structure of B.Tech courses in Kalinga University?
  13. What is the maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges?
  14. Whether CVRaman University, MATS university, ITM university, Kalinga University and ICFAI university are having UGC approved PhD course?
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission for Electrical branch in Kalinga University if I have ranked 9500 in general category?
  16. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  17. Percentage required for admission in B.Com course in any college?
  18. How much rank is required for admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University?
18th May 2012, 08:05 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff marks for Kalinga University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what iz cutt of marks of kalinga university...please send to me the details about the marks
For which degree course do you want to know the cutoff marks?
You haven't even mentioned whether it is a Bachelor's/Master's or a PhD course?

Without this vital details it is not possible to give you the cutoff marks on mere personal assumption. Please provide the full details to get precise information.
18th May 2012, 08:06 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For which degree course do you want to know the cutoff marks?
You haven't even mentioned whether it is a Bachelor's/Master's or a PhD course?
Without this vital detail it is not possible to give you the cutoff marks on mere personal assumption. Please provide the full details to get precise information.
30th November 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Could you please assist me, as my employer want to verify my certificate of MBA issued by Kalinga University, please provide me the contact details with phone number and email it to me on [email protected].
28th December 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of fill the application form
30th April 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

how much percent marks in kiitee can give me chance for mbbs in kallinga..
18th May 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

my rank is 15791
wil i get a mbbs seat in kalinga uni?
31st March 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoof marks or rank required in the kit entrance examination for admission in kit for the b.tech courses?
27th May 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I hv got 13000 rank. can i get mbbs/bds in kalinga university this year?
18th April 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff marks for admitting into M.B.B.S in kit entrance exam last year for oc candidated(forward caste)??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?