19th April 2018, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in CET to study BTech in any Government college of Pune?

Hello, I have already applied for CET and preparing for it. I want to study BTech in any Government college in Pune. So, I would like to know that what cutoff marks is required for studying BTech in any Government college anywhere in Pune?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in MHT-CET to study B.Pharmacy in any Government college of Pune?
  2. Cutoff rank required in MAH-CET to study BTech Mechanical in Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad?
  3. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff rank required in MH-CET to secure BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college?
  5. Cutoff marks required in Maharashtra CET 2018 to study MBA in any reputed college?
  6. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff rank required in LEET to study BTech in any Government college?
  8. Reputed colleges in Pune and Nagpur offering BTech admission to a candidate with 60.77% in 12th and 45 marks in MHT-CET?
  9. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Cutoff marks required in TANCET to study MCA in any Government college?
  11. How to get admission in pune in MBBS college in government quota after passing Medical CET with 149 marks out of 200?
  12. Cutoff marks required in GATE(EE) to study M.Tech in COEP, Pune?
  13. Cutoff marks for MHT CET government medical college?
  14. Cutoff marks in engineering government college in Amravati?
  15. Cutoff rank required in AP-EAMCET to study BSc(Agriculture) in any reputed Government college?
  16. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?
  17. Cutoff marks required in NEET to get admission in Government college of Himachal Pradesh?
  18. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech in IIT-Kharagpur? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?