28th June 2018, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in MH-CET to secure BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for MH-CET next year because I want to study BSc in Nursing course. I would like to know about the cutoff rank which is required in MH-CET for securing admission in any Government college. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in CGPAT to get BSc(Horticulture) admission in any Government college?
  2. Cutoff rank required in AP-EAMCET to study BSc(Agriculture) in any reputed Government college?
  3. Cutoff rank required in NEET to secure MBBS admission in any reputed college of India? -- [New]
  4. Cutoff rank required in MAH-CET to study BTech Mechanical in Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad?
  5. Cutoff marks required in Maharashtra CET 2018 to study MBA in any reputed college?
  6. Cutoff rank required in GCET and JEE Main to study B.Tech in any government college at Goa?
  7. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any Government affiliated college?
  8. Cutoff rank required in NEET to secure MBBS admission in any reputed Private Medical college?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any Government college?
  10. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any government Polytechnic college? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cutoff list of MBBS? How much score is required in CET to get admission in government college
  12. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study in any Government college of West Bengal?
  13. Possibility to secure admission in any Government college with 6197 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course in any Government college?
  15. Cutoff marks required in NEET for a candidate to get admission in any Government Veterinary College?
  16. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech(Electrical Engineering) admission in NIT-Patna?
  17. Cutoff marks required in MHT-CET to study B.Pharmacy in any Government college of Pune?
  18. Cutoff rank required in Uttarakhand JEEP to get admission in any Government college for Group-E MP sub-category?
30th June 2018, 12:36 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in MH-CET to secure BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college?

MHT CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) is a entrance exam conducted once in every year by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE).

The eligibility required for attending the exam is a 10+2 in related subject with minimum 45% from any recognised board. There is 5% relaxation given for reservation candidates.

The cut off ranks varies every year based in few factors like difficulty level of the paper, candidates appeared for the exam and candidates qualifies in the exam.

For getting admission into B.Sc Nursing course in government colleges will vary every year but if you score more than 50% marks in the exam i.e., above 100 marks then you can get admission into the government colleges. If you belong to any reservation category then score 100 marks for getting admission into government colleges.

For more details visit the official website of MHT CET.
30th June 2018, 05:21 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in MH-CET to secure BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college?

I had mentioned cutoff marks of MHT CET exam for taking admission in some of the decent B.Sc. Nursing colleges.

College of Nursing, Sir J.J Group of Hospitals, GMC Mumbai
2015 Cut off: 52 marks
2016 Cut off: 54.6 marks

College of Nursing B.J. Medical College, Pune
2015 Cut off: 48 marks
2016 Cut off: 50.4 marks

College of Nursing GMC & Hospital, Nagpur
2015 Cut off: 49 marks
2016 Cut off: 51.45 marks

College of Nursing GMC & Hospital, Aurangabad
2015 Cut off: 51 marks
2016 Cut off: 53.55 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?