21st September 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in TANCET to study MCA in any Government college?

Hi,
What is the cutoff TANCET(MCA) marks to get admission in any Government college for MCA course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff required to get M.E seat in government college? I have scored 38 marks in TANCET
  2. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. Any chance to get a government college after scoring 27 marks in TANCET for MCA? I belong to SC caste
  4. Cutoff marks for SC quota in TANCET exam for MCA?
  5. Maximum cutoff marks for TANCET MCA? I am doing MCA in PSG college of engineering Coimbatore
  6. Which college could I get in TANCET counseling?
  7. Cutoff marks required in TANCET(EEE) to study in Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai? Suitable books and tips for preparation?
  8. Which college will I get after scoring 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET? Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota and also the general cutoff?
  9. Cutoff marks required to qualify TANCET-ME for OC candidate?
  10. How can I apply for TANCET to study MCA if haven't studied Maths in 12th?
  11. Marks required in TANCET for MCA for a good college in Coimbatore? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best college for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks required to join the college?
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?
  14. TANCET MCA 2015 offline registration and OC candidates cutoff marks?
  15. What will be my cutoff after scoring 29.75 in TANCET? Will I get a government college?
  16. Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota? I have scored 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET and belong to ST community
  17. When are the TANCET results going to be announced? What is the cutoff? Fee structure for the same?
  18. Can I get admission in Anna University, MIT or PSG College to study M.E. if scored 37.971 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?