25th June 2018, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Reputed colleges in Pune and Nagpur offering BTech admission to a candidate with 60.77% in 12th and 45 marks in MHT-CET?

Hello friends, I have secured 60.77% marks in my 12th Board exam. I have scored 45 marks in MHT-CET. I want to get admission in reputed BTech college anywhere in Nagpur or Pune. So, can you please let me know about the colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get rank of AISSMS COE at Shivaji nagar(Pune)? Is this a reputed engineering college? I've secured 80 marks in MHT-CET and have taken admission in that college?
  2. Admission in MBBS colleges of Nagpur is possible through MHT-CET?
  3. Marks required to be eligible for MHT CET? Names of the colleges offering stipend of MBA?
  4. Can I get admission in Mechanical branch after scoring 62 marks in MHT CET
  5. Can i get admission in any medical college in Pune after scoring 157 marks in MHT CET?
  6. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  7. Can I get admission in engineering colleges in Pune after scoring 49.67% in 12th board, 54 marks in MHT CET PCM and 25 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Can I appear for MHT-CET in year 2015?
  9. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission?
  10. Are MH-ARC-CET and SEEE two different exams? How and when to acquire their forms? How much weightage is given to these exams and NATA? reputed colleges at Pune and what is the procedure for securing admission there?
  11. Cutoff merit list of Ramdev Baba College of Engineering Nagpur? Will I get admission with 81 marks in MHT CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  13. How to take admission in Nagpur in engineering college after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?
  14. Which colleges can I get in pune after scoring 50 marks in MHT CET?
  15. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  16. What is the MHT CET cutoff for Laxmi Narayan Institute of Technology? Any scope for admission in IIT Nagpur?
  17. How much marks are needed in MHT CET to get admission in BJ medical college Pune
  18. Possibility to secure BPharma admission with 49.38% in 12th and 65 marks in MHT-CET being an NT-D candidate? -- [New]
27th December 2022, 10:13 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Reputed colleges in Pune and Nagpur offering BTech admission to a candidate with 60.77% in 12th and 45 marks in MHT-CET?

Some of the reputed colleges for b.tech rs follows
Bhartiya Vidyapeeth deemed University Pune
College of Engineering Pune
DY Patil College of Engineering Pune
Pune institute of computer technology
Symbiosis institute of technology
Sinhagad College of Engineering Pune
Government College of Engineering and research Pune
Lakshmi Narayan institute of technology
RH Rai Soni College of Engineering Nagpur
Yashwantrao Chavan College of Engineering
Lakshmi Narayan institute of technology Nagpur
Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar College of Engineering and research Nagpur
Jhulelal institute of technology Nagpur
JD College of Engineering and management Nagpur
the admissions for the following will be based on the marks code in MHT CET as well as your both exams for being eligible for the entrance exam
if you belong to the general category it will be very difficult to get admission into a very prestigious and represted college for the BTech admission through your marks even if you belong to the result categories getting into a government college may still we are difficult as but you can try the private colleges for the following
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?