10th August 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in Tamilnadu Government B.Ed counseling? How much to pay for counseling form?

I am M.A,M.PHIL,andNSS candidate what is my cut of mark in tn govt b.ed counselling and how much ruppees counselling form

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in BSc Agriculture in AP in Rajahmundry? I have scored 16586 rank in EAMCET
  2. What is the counseling date for Siddha? What is the cutoff required to apply for Siddha in government college -- [New]
  3. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  4. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  5. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  6. How to join SPA delhi after scoring 4247 AIR in B.Arch, SC rank of 154 and state rank of 3rd?
  7. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  8. Can I get into counseling after scoring cutoff marks of 168.5 under BC category?
  9. Do I have a chance of getting a seat in any government college in Tamilnadu through counseling after scoring 195 cutoff?
  10. When does the lateral entry counseling start? Cutoff marks results release date?
  11. Cutoff for BDS in Tamilnadu counseling for BC candidate?
  12. Where will I get a seat after scoring 1008 rank in GPAT?
  13. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  14. Date of TANCET MBA results? Procedure to apply for counseling? From where can we get the counseling form? Last date to submit the form? How much to pay for the form?
  15. How to apply for UKTech after completing diploma from Computer Science? With 1196 can I get DIT Dehradun college?
  16. How can I admission in Navy Mumbai after scoring 118340 AIR? I'm from Maharashtra and have registered with CCB
  17. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  18. Counseling date and top most colleges of the wbjee? -- [Most Discussed]
16th August 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in Tamilnadu Government B.Ed counseling? How much to pay for counseling form?

Hi any know about B.Ed cut off mark for 2011-2012 Tamilnadu teachers Education University
18th August 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in Tamilnadu Government B.Ed counseling? How much to pay for counseling form?

community for sc in cutt of marks in 2011-2012
20th August 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

community for sc in cutt of marks 2011-2012
20th August 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

community sc in cuttoff marks in 2011-2012
20th August 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

fees structure of bachelor of education
20th August 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

how to give the cutoff marks for b.ed? and can u send a cutoff marks in online.
20th August 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

st sc cutt of in 2011 govt b.ed
21st August 2011, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

When B.ed councelling I have 83 percentage in maths
21st August 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

community for mbc cut off marks in 2011-2012
21st August 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

how to calculate cut off mark for b.ed counselling
22nd August 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

when counseling date announced pls give ?
22nd August 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

how to find the cut of mark for a particular application number?
22nd August 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

when you relished b.ed cut off marks and rank list?

Andavar,
theni..
22nd August 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

2011-2012.BEd.cut of markwhat
22nd August 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i want know the counselling date
22nd August 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

cut off marks required in tamilnadu B.Ed counseling?How much cutoff mark for physics
22nd August 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i have 86%in mats when will u issue cut off mark and counsilling date.pls sir
22nd August 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

community for BC cut off marks in 2011-2012
22nd August 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

list cutoff marks in bed counselling 2011.
22nd August 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

how to calculate cutt off marks?pls tell me
22nd August 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutt off of the B.Ed in tamil nadu Govt Rank list..
23rd August 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in Tamilnadu Government B.Ed counseling? How much to pay for counseling form?
23rd August 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

community for sc cut of mark in 2011
23rd August 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

bed cut of mark 2011
23rd August 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

how much of the cut off the sc candidate of2011-2012
23rd August 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
community sc in cuttoff marks in 2011-2012
MA tamil
23rd August 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutt off of the b.ed in tamil nadu govt rank list in 2011
23rd August 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 64% in botany
23rd August 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i have 64% in botany my registration no is 13354 i want know i am selected for counseling or not
23rd August 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

date 24 to 31 august
24th August 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

my application number is 23250, i want to know whether i am selected for counseling or not?
24th August 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 65% IN HISTORY I WANT TO I AM SELECTED FOR COUNSELING OR NOT
24th August 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

i having 81% of maths i m seleced or not bed counseling
24th August 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

pls anyone tell when b.ed councelling start?
i am got 90% in u.g(maths(ca)).may i get seat in govt b.ed college?
24th August 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

i have 81% in maths i m selected or not
24th August 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i have 81%maths group my reg 22099
25th August 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Help me

Pls anybody tell me the counselling date of computer science... pls..
26th August 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i have 77% in the maths group my register number 16553
6th September 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage of sc candidates
10th April 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i have 91% in the maths group (B.Sc). what is the percentage of bc canditate for the last year plese send my email id [email protected]. thank u sir.
18th April 2012, 07:32 PM
rangaraj1990

fees structure of bachelor of education Tamil Nadu teacher education university Chennai
26th August 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a BC.MUSLIM candidate of zoology . My percentage is 90% . what is the cut of mark for BC MUSLIM candidates. Do i have the possibility to get seat in coimbatore, women college of education? pleas reply to my number mam/sir. no.7639237589
2nd September 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

HW to get d cut off marks n my application no.
22nd August 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i have 87% in maths i am selected or not?
27th January 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

cutoff marks for B.A.English 2013? when the entrance exam will occur? pls send to my mail id [email protected]
1st February 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I have 81% in maths
i want to i'm eligible for B.ed couseling or not? Please send the answer thank you
17th August 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I have 69.1353% in English I want to I'm eligible or not? Please send the answer
8th February 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I am English literature student. I have in 60% .So, I'm eligible or not? Please send the answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?