12th January 2011, 06:02 PM
Sivaraaju

How to join ISRO with Electronics and Communication Engineering background?

Dear sir,
My son, Now studying 2nd year ECE course at ANNA University CEG campus, Chennai.He is interesting to join in ISRO as a scientist after completed
his ME. Please give your guidance, from now what practice he should follow, to become, a suitable candidate.
Thanking you,
Yours,
Sivaraaju.R

Related Questions:
  1. How to join ISRO with Electronics and Communication Engineering background?
  2. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student?
  3. I want to join ISRO, I am an engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After electronics and communication engineering how to join isro?
  5. How to get into ISRO after doing engineering in Electronics and Communication?
  6. Joining ISRO directly after B.Tech?
  7. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  8. ISRO Electronics and Communication Engineering Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  9. Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  10. How to join ISRO after joining electronics and instrumentation engineering
  11. Exams which are conducted to select students for ISRO? How to prepare for it?
  12. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  13. Is there any job available in ISRO for diploma candidates?
  14. What is the syllabus for diploma in electronics communication and engineering?
  15. Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma in Electronics Communication Engineering (86%) holder? Terms and condition for it? -- [New]
  16. Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering candidate? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. How can I apply for job in ISRO having complete Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
12th January 2011, 07:55 PM
mishra245

Default Re: How to join ISRO with Electronics and Communication Engineering background?

ISRO offers the position of library assistant – A in the pay band of Rs 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of Rs 4200 to young graduates

The form are available at the nearest book stall or form can also be downloaded from the official website of ISRO. After filling up the form completely, one needs to send it back to the office before the last date of submission of the form.
12th January 2011, 08:02 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join ISRO with Electronics and Communication Engineering background?

Usually recruitment for the post of Junior Scientist/ Scientific Officer in ISRO is done through campus interviews in IITs from the degree candidates of Aerospace Engineering.
There are other opportunities as well.
Please see the following link: http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx
29th January 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am in my 3rd year in b.tech,ece.tell me the position i can get in isro and procedure for it.
12th February 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

hi,i have done my b.tech in ece but want to give isro test for computer science post..can anybody help me??
28th February 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i have passed btech with cgpa of 6.5 an not good at my funda , but i have a burning desire to become a space scientist, can i apply for isro
16th July 2011, 12:34 AM
happydave

i m done msc electronic than join the isro how to join and which ex. pass
plz tell me ...... thank u.
4th August 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i,m doing b.tech in electronics n communication . how can i join ISRO , please tell me the criteria and post that i may get after completion of B.tech
2nd September 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

hi i m doing BE in EnTC .
how can i join ISRO.
26th November 2011, 04:21 AM
m.khushhal

Hi......
Join ISRO(Indian Space Research Organization) after B.tech then you have to fill the form of ISRO and appear for entrance EXAM then INTERVIEW.But the exam is very tough & you cannot estimate from which subject questions will be put.Syllabus is your all B.tech syllabus. I know a person who give ISRO exam Last year, she said that she prepare 8 subjects but the questions are from other subjects & she mark only 30 answers. Generally in the month of April every year they release application for the post of Research Engineers/Scientist for their project named "Generation of Database and Implementation of Web Enabled Water Resources Information System (India-WRIS) in the Country". Pay Scale is Rs.8000-13500. You need to send your completed application as per the format duly with recent passport size photograph supported by attested copies of all the certificates and testimonials to the Project Director (India-WRIS), Regional Remote Sensing Center (West), National Remote Sensing Center, ISRO, Dept of Space, Govt. of India, CAZRI Campus, Jodhpur-342. For further details check Website www.india-wris.nrsc.gov.in
8th February 2017, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a scientist in ISRO after completing a BE degree in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING in ANNA UNIVERSITY,TAMIL NADU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?