13th June 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I admission in Navy Mumbai after scoring 118340 AIR? I'm from Maharashtra and have registered with CCB

I have registered with ccb. I am from Maharashtra My AIR is 118340 Among the 255 choices given none is from Maharashtra (Navi Mumbai) Pls guide how can I get admission in Navi Mumbai with 118340 AIR

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any government college through CCB after scoring 661871 rank?
  2. Where can I get admission in Navy Mumbai after scoring 93% in CBSE?
  3. Where will I get MBBS admission in Maharashtra after scoring 115 in MHT CET?
  4. Will I be eligible for Indian Navy or Air Force after scoring 45.33% in 12th from Science Stream? What is the format of filling the form?
  5. Will I get admission in Mumbai Medical College if I am not from Maharashtra?
  6. Admission in any government college after scoring 58941 AIR and 14046 in OBC?
  7. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB after B.Sc Hotel Management?
  8. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?
  9. Does St. Xavier's college offer Geography Hons?
  10. Which are the colleges for merchant navy in Mumbai or Maharashtra
  11. Which are the best companies for Aeronautical?
  12. Procedure of admission in Navy Children School, Mumbai -- [New]
  13. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  14. Is there any entrance test to pass for admission in BVSc course in Mumbai? What is the cutoff percentage for admission in BVSc in Mumbai? Is the BVSc course available in any private university in Maharashtra?
  15. Which top pilot training college i should choose in Mumbai?
  16. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  17. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?
31st August 2015, 02:56 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I admission in Navy Mumbai after scoring 118340 AIR? I'm from Maharashtra and have registered with CCB

You can surely get the admission if you have crossed the minimum qualifying marks aka cutoff marks and attend the counseling conducted by them.

And, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?