23rd August 2010, 03:45 PM
noorullah

Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?

Sir/Madam,
Am noorullah i got counseling letter from anna university on that period i was in out of station and i have not attend the counseling and my question is there any chance to get the college by counseling

Related Questions:
  1. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  2. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  3. Date of counseling of Anna University for TANCET?
  4. Lateral Entry B.E / B.tech Counseling date?
  5. Date of issue of M.E counseling application form by Anna University? Last date to apply for M.E counseling
  6. ME counseling dates 2010 for Anna University
  7. Anna University affiliated colleges in Trichy and Thanjavur? What is the date of issue of counseling forms?
  8. Which college can I get in Chennai through Anna University Counseling after scoring 170 cutoff? -- [New]
  9. What is the date of availability of IP forms?
  10. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  11. Date of issue of TANCET counseling application forms by Anna University?
  12. Joining B.Arch through counseling under Anna University? What is the procedure?
  13. Will I get counseling seat in Anna University after scoring 94.3%? Any good colleges in Chennai?
  14. When will be the Anna University M.Tech and M.E counseling?
  15. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  16. Date of counseling schedule for B.E Lateral Entry for this year by Anna University -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  18. Where the counseling will be held for WBJEE? What is the requirement for counseling?
23rd May 2011, 09:33 AM
KALAISELVAN.P

Default Re: Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?

if once miss the counsleing you cannot reappear the counsleing
1st June 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?

when is anna university 2011 counseling?
7th June 2011, 07:11 AM
balarmkec

Quote:
Originally Posted by noorullah View Post
Sir/Madam,
Am noorullah i got counseling letter from anna university on that period i was in out of station and i have not attend the counseling and my question is there any chance to get the college by counseling
No you can't re-appear for counseling. You should have attended only on the date and time alloted for you.
7th June 2011, 07:14 AM
balarmkec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when is anna university 2011 counseling?
Anna university counselling 2011 will start on 1st week of July. you will get your random number on 20th of June and rank list on 24th of June.

ALL THE BEST
11th June 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

when will you announce the date for anna university counselling 2011
17th June 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

my cutoff for engg stream is 181.5. when i will be called for counselling?
13th July 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

when counselling ?
15th July 2011, 10:28 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will you announce the date for anna university counselling 2011
hi dear
councilling for anna university is on last week of june or 1st week of july.
26th July 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for anna university counciling for re attemt in 2 student
30th July 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i miss to attend the counseling it is possible to attend now
2nd August 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to join in re-counseling?when it conducted?from anna university,chennai.
10th August 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I had applied for re counseling. when it should be conducted?in what way you inform to me?
3rd September 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

when is last date for B.E counselling 2011 batch??? pls give info soon
25th September 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I GOT RANDOM NUMBER FOR BE IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET SEAT IN ANY ANNA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE NOW?
24th April 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i joined a college through anna university counselling 2013.But later i could not able to continue in the college.Now am i eligible for applying and attending the 2014 counselling in anna university.can you please reply my to my query... My mail id [email protected]
24th April 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i joined a college through anna university counselling 2013 and i studied a semester but didn't attend the sem exam,due to a problem i left the college,now can i able to attend the anna university counselling 2014.Can anyone please reply to my query as soon as possible..
1st December 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

my daughter scored 192 cutoff mark and joined through counselling panimalar collage. know she want to study B.Arch, in that also she wrote NATA and scored 110/200. so can she able to get through counselling govt.quota seat. no bother if she join in first year
23rd June 2016, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I did not register the counseling that time fever sir what can I do pls me sir very poor family
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?