5th July 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff merit of government medical colleges for OBC?

what is cut off merit of govt.medical clgs for OBC? Could u please tell me cut off merit

Related Questions:
  1. Number of government medical college seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for MBC community quota? With 197.00 medical cutoff any chance to get medical college in merit?
  2. Merit Cut-off for OBC candidates in Government Medical Colleges?
  3. What is the possibility to get a seat in any one of the three government medical colleges in Chennai after scoring 196.75 cutoff?
  4. Last year merit list of MHT CET? Cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Will I get a medical seat in Merit after scoring 180/200(medical cutoff)? Fee structure for admission in those colleges?
  6. Cutoff list with state merit list of government medical colleges(MBBS)?
  7. Cutoff list with state merit list number and marks in government medical colleges?
  8. Cutoff list with state merit list number and marks in government medical colleges?
  9. Merit list of MHT CET and cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Merit list of MHT CET and cutoff list of government medical college in Maharashtra?
  11. Cutoff merit for OBC in UP CPMT?
  12. Government medical colleges after scoring a medical cutoff of 195.75?
  13. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  14. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges of India?
  15. Merit list of MBBS admissions of various Government Medical colleges & Associate colleges of Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get government medical college in merit within Tamilnadu after scoring 192 cutoff for medicine?
  17. What are the number of seats in Government Medical College in Tamilnadu? What's the medical cutoff for OBC candidates?
  18. Can I get medical seat in government medical college after scoring 196.5 cutoff under BC community -- [New]
5th November 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff merit of government medical colleges for OBC?

will CET 2012 final exam is going to be subjective..???
17th May 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to admite on free seat with merit 75% at this year?
25th May 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

how many merit cut of for obc candidates in government medical colleges in gujarat?
23rd July 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

merit marks in medical course in gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?