8th July 2011, 07:24 PM
sparkling girl

Can I do MBA along with ICWAI? Is there any scope of doing MBA along with ICWAI?

sir i am persuing icwai and thinking to do mba(finance) along with it. I just want to know should i do mba along with icwai ? does mba will have any scope with icwai ? sir please suggest me what should i do?

9th July 2011, 09:43 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA along with ICWAI? Is there any scope of doing MBA along with ICWAI?

hi dear
yes it will be a good to do mba with additon with icwai it has bright future through which you will get a good salary job .

so keep it up................
28th July 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA along with ICWAI? Is there any scope of doing MBA along with ICWAI?

i have complited my B-COM with 55%, can i get the admission in ICWAI?
7th August 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

sir i have persuing mba 6th trimestar .how many stages i have complete in icwai?
10th August 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in finance, and thinking of doing ICWAI course?
What will be its benefit, please suggest..........
11th August 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

can i do icwai along with mba distant in sikim manipal university?
30th August 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Re:I have done in MBA,so can i do the ICWAI?
31st August 2011, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA along with ICWAI? Is there any scope of doing MBA along with ICWA? Kindly reply to mail id [email protected]
Phone no: 9942963600
31st August 2011, 06:35 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

yes , there is no problem about this.
if you are intertsed in the MBA then there is no difficiulty about that.
this is a good option.
3rd September 2011, 09:28 PM
soutamicwai2011

Sir,
I have done MBA in finance 2010, and thinking of doing ICWAI course?
What will be its benefits..
12th September 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

sir,
iam md.irfaanullah iam student of commerce (b.bom).i did my graduation and thinking of doing ICWAI course?
what will be its benefits please suggest me .
14th September 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i Have completed my MBA in Finance. And i want to do ICWAI. I want to know that it is useful or benefit for me to do so or not?
15th September 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in finance, and thinking of doing ICWAI what is the duration of it and package after completion of this course
28th September 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.a and thinking of doing ICWA WHAT IS THE DURATION OF IT AND PACKAGE AFTER COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE
29th September 2011, 09:04 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Can I do MBA along with ICWAI? Is there any scope of doing MBA along with ICWAI?

hi dear
this is a good option.
good luck
2nd October 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I M Rohit Singh Rohila and i Have Done MBA With Finance and I Want to do ICWA.Please send me the detailed procedure,Duration,fee about icwa.
2nd October 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I M Rohit Singh Rohila and i Have Done MBA With Finance and I Want to do ICWA.Please send me the detailed procedure,Duration,fee about icwa.
13th October 2011, 01:15 PM

Default Can I do MBA along with ICWAI? Is there any scope of doing MBA along with ICWAI?

Sir I M Manish Agrahari and i Have Done MBA With Finance and I Want to do ICWA.Please send me the detailed procedure,Duration,fee about icwa.
21st October 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

now i am doing ICWAI, Can I do MBA along with ICWAI? in MBA Fianace and HR which one is good?
3rd November 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

yes it is good to do cwa after mba it will boost your degree
7th November 2011, 10:12 PM
samspat

best friend

12th November 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am srinivasrao i done MBA and i want to do I C W A now iam doing job so i want do ICWA so please tell me what is the processor for that
2nd December 2011, 07:43 PM

Post Re: what will be its benefits in my future MBA or a ICWAI?

sir,
i am md.ishtiyaque Alam and i am student of commerce (B.Com part 3 last year i am not sugest what will do so please sir sugested me whose courses is better and one of the best ICWAI or a MBA?
what will be its benefits in my future please suggest me .
7th January 2012, 01:21 PM
jobcornelius

I need the information Bellowed one:
1.MBA(Finance) - Course Details (Qualification, Semester ,Fee ,Classes ,Exam ,etc…)
2.ICWA - Course Details (Qualification, Semester ,Fee ,Classes ,Exam ,etc…)
Difference Between MBA(Finance& ICWA) Scope Details for the both.
3rd February 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLETED MBA(FINANCE) IN 2011. NOW I WANT TO DO ICWAI POSTAL WHAT IS ITS BENEFITS IN FUTURE?
29th February 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

I am completed MBA Finance in 2010... I want to do ICWAI course... Please can u tel me what type of future we have after completion of ICWAI with MBA Finance...??? And I am interested in Banking Field... So, Please tel me how it helps for me in banking industry... please Sir, Reply me as early as possible, B'coz Its important to my bright future... i am waiting for your reply....
17th March 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a fresher(MBA in Finance) working in BNP Paribas ....and i also got job in Federal Bank as Bank PO??? what should i do?? which is better?
9th June 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

EFAD
SIR I HAVE DONE BBM .....NW I M CONFUSED TO DO MY PG ......CAN I DO ICWA ALONG WITH DISTANT MBA FRM SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
26th June 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i am just completing b.com in banking & insurance now i am decide to doing ICWAI, Can I do MBA along with ICWAI? in MBA Fianace
6th November 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i was finishing in my mba course in last aug-12 and my u.g course b.sc., maths. Now i am planning to study icwa. It is useful for my life or not.
16th November 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

hi,

i am pursing icwai can i do mba along with iciwai
23rd July 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

can i do m com along with icwa its good for future or what plz suggest me what is procedure for enroling in to icwa cource and wt is duration for exams 1st stage and second stage in intermediate course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?