14th March 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage for B.Com at St Joseph European College, Bangalore?

I have a very simple query to ask that, what is cutoff percentage for b.Com degree in st Joseph European college Bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage in St Joseph college commerce in Bangalore?
  2. Cutoff percentage required for St Joseph's B.Com college Bangalore?
  3. Cutoff marks required for admission in B.Com in St Joseph commerce College, Bangalore?
  4. What is the cutoff list of Christian College Lucknow, St Joseph College Bangalore, Mount Carmel Institute of Management Bangalore
  5. Admission at St. Joseph Bangalore on the basis of NIOS certificate?
  6. Procedure for Admission in B.Com? Good colleges for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the cutoff percentage required to get admission in NITTE Bangalore?
  8. List of the colleges and universities in India for B.Com?
  9. List of hostels available near Ernakulam(Kochi)? I'm studying in 2nd year in St Joseph college, Thopumpady, Kochi
  10. Will I get St Joseph College and Jyoti Nivas College after scoring 74% in 12th commerce?
  11. Cut-off marks and the admission procedure of the saint Joseph's Commerce College, Bangalore?
  12. Is there Arts stream(Higher Secondary) in St. Joseph College, Bangalore?
  13. Names of the top 10 universities in India for Economics MA(PG)
  14. Which is the best college in Bangalore to pursue B.Com? I want to do CS
  15. How to prepare for ISM Dhanbad Exam? Books to be referred? Previous years papers of Geology?
  16. How much percentage is needed to get in ISC course to do B.Com 3 years UG course in Christ University Bangalore?
  17. List of colleges I can apply for MCA course? I've got 52% in 12th and 75% in Undergraduate
  18. List of colleges in India(Near Delhi) organizing entrance exam for admission in B.Com or B.Com(Hons) course?
20th March 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage for B.Com at St Joseph European College, Bangalore?

What is the cut off percentage in 12th required for taking BBA/B COM
21st March 2016, 09:38 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage for B.Com at St Joseph European College, Bangalore?

St.Joseph European College , Bangalore is UGC approved well reputed college which offers various courses in UG and PG.

B.Com Eligibility
You must have passed (10+2) in commerce stream from a recognized board.

Admission Procedure
- Visit the site : www.sjc.ac.in
- Download the application form online.
- Pay the fees online or through DD.
- Upload the soft copy of passport size photograph and your signature.
- Submit the application.

Placement Cell Objective
- Career Guidelines
- Skill Development Training
- Intership
- Placement Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?