9th March 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff required for admission in St Joseph? I am a student of class 12th commerce

respected sir i am a naw student of class 12th commerce and want to know about the cutt off required for admission in st. joeseph so kindly let me know about the cut off i will be highly oblised........

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required for admission in B.Com in St Joseph commerce College, Bangalore?
  2. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  3. How much percentage is required in class 12th to enter in law? I am a commerce student of class 12th
  4. Will I get St Joseph College and Jyoti Nivas College after scoring 74% in 12th commerce?
  5. Cut-off marks and the admission procedure of the saint Joseph's Commerce College, Bangalore?
  6. Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream?
  7. Cutoff percentage in St Joseph college commerce in Bangalore?
  8. Can I get admission to study BCA in JNU if pursuing 12th Commerce without Maths? -- [New]
  9. How to get admission in DU college after passing 12th commerce?
  10. When will I be able to get admission in B.Com government college after scoring 52% in class 12th in commerce stream?
  11. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the highest paid up job in commerce stream? I am a class 12th student
  13. What is the percentage required for commerce student of class 11th?
  14. How to do company secretary after completing 12th? I am a 12th class student from commerce stream
  15. What are the formalities for getting admission for M.Phil commerce? What is the qualification required?
  16. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  17. How to get admission in BCA after passing 12th commerce with computers?
  18. How should I take admission in Delhi commerce? Where is the cutoff high?
3rd September 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff required for admission in St Joseph? I am a student of class 12th commerce

i am a student of 2nd puc , i want to take admission in st joseph college of commerce to do company secretary , can i pls know the cut off %
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?