10th September 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Admission at St. Joseph Bangalore on the basis of NIOS certificate?

Can you please tell me if the above mentioned college accepts NIOS students? I want to study B.A at this college i.e. St. Joseph Bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
  2. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  3. Why I am not getting admission in any college with NIOS certificate?
  4. Cutoff marks required for admission in B.Com in St Joseph commerce College, Bangalore?
  5. Possibility of shifting from NIOS to CBSE after getting secondary certificate from NIOS?
  6. Can I join Tribhuban University in Nepal after passing 12th from NIOS?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  8. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  9. NIOS 12th passed candidate can get admission in colleges under Osmania University or not?
  10. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in Bangalore University to study Regular course being a 12th NIOS candidate?
  12. Procedure to reappear for 12th examination?
  13. Can I apply in 12th privately if pursuing 11th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  14. Possibility to get admission in AMIE for NIOS Intermediate PCM candidate?
  15. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  16. Is certificate recognized from NIOS open school?
  17. Is it possible to appear for the exams via open school if failed to clear medical subjects in CBSE board?
  18. What should I do to completed 12th standard if I am dropped from the school?

11th September 2015, 01:46 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission at St. Joseph Bangalore on the basis of NIOS certificate?

Yes this college St.Joseph Bangalore accepts students of the NIOS Board.
NIOS is a recognized board and in general there is no problem for students of NIOS Board to get admission in Colleges.
In your case also if you have the required marks you will be eligible for admission.

11th September 2015, 02:16 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, St. Joseph Bangalore accepts NIOS students.

Eligibility for admission in BA course in St. Joseph Bangalore :

Candidate must have passed 12th from any recognised board. NIOS is recognised by HRD Department of Indian Government.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in 12th class.
Age of candidate must be between 17 to 21 years.

11th September 2015, 05:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

In India there were only few colleges which accepts admission of NIOS candidate's to pursue under graduation courses.

St. Joseph's college conducts an entrance examination to pursue under graduate courses. On the basis of merit the admission goes on. As the NIOS certificate's are valid and recognized and at par with the other national and state education boards.

11th September 2015, 11:20 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, NIOS candidates are eligible for the admission same as the other boards students.

The criteria for admission in any universities across the nation is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized board under the scheme of 10+2 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 12th.

* In some of the universities, the minimum percentage criteria is not there.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for graduation and be sure of one thing that NIOS is a recognized board by all the universities and have the same value as the other boards of education.

19th April 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

My daughter had completed her 10th class from nios board. is she eligible for inter in sant Joseph college at gnanapuram in visakhapatnam

10th October 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study bba in st Joseph college bangalore after completing 12th NIOS?

30th June 2020, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any pu colleges which accept nios class 10th certificate ??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?