3rd March 2019, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to secure BSc(Agricultural Meteorology) admission in College of Agriculture, Pune?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required for securing admission in College of Agriculture, Pune for BSc in Agricultural Meteorology. Please let me know about the cutoff percentage of 12th CBSE for the admission.

17th April 2019, 04:47 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to secure BSc(Agricultural Meteorology) admission in College of Agriculture, Pune?

The percentage which is essentially required for securing admission in college of agriculture, Pune for B.Sc in agriculture meteorology is overall aggregate of 75% in intermediate from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?