3rd March 2019, 11:10 AM
Ishika31

Percentage required in BSc(Industrial Chemistry) to secure MSc(Chemistry) admission in Delhi University?

Respected Sir, I am a student of BSc with Industrial Chemistry. I want to pursue MSc with Chemistry from Delhi University. I want to know that what percentage is required in BSc for secure this MSc admission in this university?

17th April 2019, 05:53 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required in BSc(Industrial Chemistry) to secure MSc(Chemistry) admission in Delhi University?

For getting admission in M.Sc in Delhi University (D.U) you should have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in your B.Sc.
Failing to fulfill this criteria, you won't be able to pursue M.Sc from Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?