13th June 2019, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in MSc(Physics) to apply for GATE?

Hello friends, I want to apply for GATE. I am studying MSc with Physics. I would like to know that what percentage is required for applying in GATE? Kindly let me know about the percentage as soon as possible.

19th June 2019, 09:23 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in MSc(Physics) to apply for GATE?

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a mandatory examination for those students who are willing to study either Master’s programs and Doctoral programs in Engineering/Technology/Architecture or
Doctoral programs in relevant branches of Science, in the institutions supported by the MHRD and other Government agencies.

GATE eligibility criteria :

As you are not a student of Engineering, I am giving you the eligibility for basic science subject Students.

>> Candidates must complete Masters degree in Physics /Mathematics/Computer Science or in any science subject.

There is no such cutoff marks required in MSc(Physics) to apply for GATE.

After completing M.Sc Physics , you are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?