7th February 2017, 09:33 PM
hemanth kotikam

Can a B.Tech with Civil branch eligible for Loco Pilot job? Which type of job is available in Indian Railway?

Respected sir, I am pursuing 4th year of Civil Engineering and want to know am I eligible for Loco Pilot job? Which type of job available in Indian Railway for me?

9th February 2017, 09:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Tech with Civil branch eligible for Loco Pilot job? Which type of job is available in Indian Railway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth kotikam View Post
Respected sir, I am pursuing 4th year of Civil Engineering and want to know am I eligible for Loco Pilot job? Which type of job available in Indian Railway for me?
Yes, you are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma and ITI course from a recognized University are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

You can also apply for Indian Railway as an Assistant Engineer.
19th June 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Tech with Civil branch eligible for Loco Pilot job? Which type of job is available in Indian Railway?

I am studying 12th standard.my aim is to become a loco pilot.after finishing my b.tech mechanical engineering,can i apply for this job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?