9th June 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage of top colleges offering BSc Microbiology in Mumbai?

I would like to know the cut off percentage in the top colleges offering courses of BSc microbiology in Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage for top colleges for BSc Microbiology?
  2. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  3. List of top 3 colleges in Delhi for microbiology? What is the cutoff percentage for admission?
  4. List of BSc Astrophysics colleges in Maharsahtra? What is their cutoff HSc Percentage?
  5. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  6. How to do BSc in Microbiology? Which are the top colleges in Maharashtra? Is there a good score in Microbiology?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Sc Astrophysics course? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course for Under graduates in Mumbai? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  9. Top Colleges offering B.Sc Microbiology in India?
  10. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  11. How to do food microbiology after doing BSc in Gulbarga?
  12. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  13. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology
  14. Which one of these du colleges is the best for doing bsc. microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  16. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Microbiology
  17. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  18. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
16th November 2011, 06:22 PM
Missme

Default Re: Cutoff percentage of top colleges offering BSc Microbiology in Mumbai?

hello ,

mainly three colleges are top college in mumbai which are

B.Sc. Microbiology Colleges in Mumbai
Nerul

Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil University
Grant Road

Wilson College
ChemburV.E.S. College of Arts Science & Commerce

but its cut off is going so high in these days .
they are give admission on the marks basis .
cut off is at least 90% or above .
so good luck.
13th December 2011, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage of top colleges offering BSc Microbiology in Mumbai?

minimum percentage required to get admission in microbiology
25th May 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage required to get admission in microbiology
26th May 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I want to know wich are top ten colleges for microbiology in mumbai and also the fees structure of it.....
27th May 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

my % is 63.66 in 12th so which is the best college for BAF in mumbai & what was the cutoff of N.L College in 2011. in which college i will get admission for BAF
28th May 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for microbiology
1st June 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off for micro biology in elphistone college
7th June 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off of microbiology in elphiston college?
13th June 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i have 67% and i want to go for microbiology.Can u suggest me some colleges for microbiology in mumbai?
13th June 2012, 07:22 PM
prashant more

hello ,

mainly three colleges are top college in mumbai which are

B.Sc. Microbiology Colleges in Mumbai
Nerul

Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil University
Grant Road

Wilson College
ChemburV.E.S. College of Arts Science & Commerce

but its cut off is going so high in these days .
they are give admission on the marks basis .
cut off is at least 90% or above .
so good luck.
10th January 2013, 03:48 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Cutoff percentage of top colleges offering BSc Microbiology in Mumbai

1.Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil University

2.Wilson College

3.B.Sc. Microbiology Colleges

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st May 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

bsc in a good college or B.e in bad college.whats good?
1st June 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission for microbiology in mumbai college
3rd June 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I have got 48%in 12th is there any chance in gettig admission in microbiology
5th June 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i have got 64% in 12th is there any chance in getting admission in b.sc?
7th June 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

i have 46% in 12th is there any chance to getting admission in b.sc microbiology
31st May 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know abt.fee structure of bsc micr obiology colleges in mumbai
3rd April 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percent for microbiology in mumbai, is it the overall percent or only PCB marks in 12th HSC
8th May 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I have 75.75% in bio-maths group in 2015. Will I get microbiology course in top colleges in Chennai?
28th May 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I have 49.23% in 12 th 2015 can I get admission in microbiology? plzzz tell me it's really important for me....
28th May 2015, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I have 49.23% in 12 th 2015 can I get admission in microbiology? plzzz tell me it's really important for me....
29th May 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

please let me know job placement ( which sector ) of after completing microbiology course and what are scale of salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?