6th June 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Economics Hons course for Under graduates in Mumbai? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?

I need the list of colleges offering Economics Hons course for Under Graduates from Mumbai ( best colleges ).
What is the criteria and cut of % of the colleges.
Please inform.

[email protected]
shrishail kandi,aurangbad,maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course for Under graduates in Mumbai? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  2. List of colleges in Mumbai offering Ph.D in Engagement and Economics?
  3. List of colleges offering Phycho Hons from Mumbai Delhi University? What is the admission procedure?
  4. List of colleges offering B.Ed for B.A economics graduate?
  5. List of various colleges of Mumbai and Pune? What is the cutoff percentage
  6. List of colleges offering B.Ed degree for B.A Economics graduates?
  7. List of colleges in Mumbai for B.A(Economics Hons) programme?
  8. List best colleges to do Economics (honours) in Mumbai after studying Humanities in 12th? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  10. List of the colleges offering B.Com(H)? What is the cutoff percentage?
  11. Cutoff percentage of top colleges offering BSc Microbiology in Mumbai?
  12. Colleges in Chandigarh offering B.A/BSc economics hons or BBA course?
  13. Names of the good Delhi University colleges offering B.Com Hons?
  14. List of colleges offering BSc Chemistry Hons after scoring 82.25%?
  15. List of BSc Astrophysics colleges in Maharsahtra? What is their cutoff HSc Percentage?
  16. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  17. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  18. Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities? -- [Most Discussed]
31st October 2011, 07:03 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: List of colleges offering Economics Hons course for Under graduates in Mumbai? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?

List of colleges offering Economics Hons course:

H.R College of Commerce & Economics Mumbai, India
Indira Gadhi Institute Of Development Research (IGIDR), Mumbai
Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics (LLCC) Mumbai, India
15th June 2012, 03:55 PM
sohanlal9401

Default Re: List of colleges offering Economics Hons course for Under graduates in Mumbai? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?

List of colleges offering Economics Hons course:
Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce& Economics (LLCC) Mumbai, India
15th June 2012, 07:32 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Following are some of the colleges where you can apply:-

IGIDR, Goregaon, Mumbai
Gokhale Institute Of Politics And Economics
University Of Mumbai
H.R College of Commerce & Economics Mumbai
28th September 2012, 11:37 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

LIST OF TOP COLLGES :-

Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics (LLCC) Mumbai, India
26th May 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I gave my Class 12 Board Exams in 2013. I had Science with Economics as my subjects. I would like to know the admission criteria in best colleges in Delhi and Kolkata which are offering Economics Honours. Is class 12 result enough? Or are there any entrance exams? Further, when do the admission procedure starts?
22nd January 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure & eligibility for admission in BBA & BA Hons (Economics) at Govt college of Mumbai
10th March 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges that provide economics honours in mumbai? Preferably under mumbai university?
27th April 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I am having economics but no maths and want to take admission in economics honours. Can I get the admission in Mumbai university?
8th May 2015, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a CBSE student. I have just appeared my 12th board. I am a commerce student.
I want to do honours in economics with b com. Is that possible? If yes, which all colleges in Mumbai have this course. What would be the requirements and cut off ?
please inform.

Niyati
[email protected]
21st June 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 12 th with science stream.I want to persue my degree in Economics.Is it possible? I m not having economics combination. Though maths I m having.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?