27th May 2018, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech admission in NIT, Patna?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am promoted to 12th standard which I am doing from CBSE Board in Patna. I want to study BTech in NIT, Patna. So, I would like to know that what cutoff rank is required in JEE Main for securing admission? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech(Electrical Engineering) admission in NIT-Patna?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in NIT, Patna?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech Aeronautical admission?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission in NIT, Patna?
  5. Admission in NIT for a candidate with 29000 AIR & 6927 OBC rank in JEE Main?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech in IIT-Kharagpur?
  7. Does NIT offer B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to get admission?
  8. How much to score in JEE Main 2016 to get top NIT college?
  9. Cutoff marks required to achieve rank under 7000 in JEE Main?
  10. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get BTech seat in IIT for SC candidates?
  11. Possibility to get admission in NIT, Patna through BCECE? Cut off marks in JEE Main to get Mechanical branch in NIT, Patna?
  12. List of colleges offering BE Mechanical course in Kolkata? Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to get admission? -- [New]
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to secure rank under 20000 for General students?
  14. Is it possible to get a seat in NIT Trichy without appearing in JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?
  16. Can I get NIT college in Patna, Bihar after scoring 6700 rank in JEE mains
  17. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  18. Which books should i prefer to improve english and group discussion skills?
28th May 2018, 02:36 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech admission in NIT, Patna?

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to get admission in National Institute of Technology(NIT), Patna in B.Tech course varies year to year and courses to courses. In example, in 2017, candidates who get rank less than 17300 are eligible to get admission in Civil Engineering course whereas candidates who get rank less than 12000 are eligible to get admission in B.Tech CSE course.

The cutoff rank to get admission in various B.Tech courses in NIT, Patna has not beed published yet. You can get a idea of cutoff rank from the year 2017 cutoff ranks mentioned below.

Cutoff of the year 2017 for NIT Patna:

>>Civil Engineering:
Opening rank »» 15658
closing rank »» 17300

>> Mechanical Engineering:
Opening rank »» 9141
Closing rank »» 14349

>> Computer Science and Engineering:
Opening rank »» 8247
Closing rank »» 11598

>> Electrical Engineering:
Opening rank »» 11019
Closing rank »» 15493
(All this Cutoff ranks are only for General category students.)
29th May 2018, 12:07 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech admission in NIT, Patna?

Cutoff of JEE Main 2017 for getting admission to NIT Patna is given in the following image of all the branches.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?