21st June 2018, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in KEAM to study BAMS?

Hello Sir, I wan to study BAMS course. So, I would like to know about the minimum rank which I have to acquire in KEAM for securing admission in BAMS course. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

23rd June 2018, 11:02 PM
xJhinukx

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in KEAM to study BAMS?

For pursuing BAMS/BHMS course by KEAM (Kerala engineering entrance exam) candidates must pass 12th or its equivalent examination from recognized board and must have physics, chemistry and biological science as subjects.Only NEET 2018 appearing candidates can apply for this exam. So first you have to apply in NEET exam. The cutoff in KEAM changes every year and depends on various factors such as exam difficulty level. Lats year, the last rank to be admitted to BAMS course was 3122. This year, it has not been announced yet but it is expected to be a similar rank.
24th June 2018, 02:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in KEAM to study BAMS?

Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery is an undergraduate Ayurvedic course. The duration of this course is five years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and preferably Sanskrit from a recognized board. The Cutoff rank required in KEAM to study BAMS are given below.

Cutoff rank required in KEAM to study BAMS

=> General = 2343

=> Schedule Caste = 11566

=> Schedule Tribe = 21394

=> Muslim = 2630
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?