1st June 2018, 08:49 AM
bangar a n

Cutoff rank required in NEET to study BVSc in any reputed college in India?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science. I would like to know that what cutoff rank is required in NEET through which I can study in BVSc course in any reputed college in India? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in NEET to secure MBBS admission in any reputed college of India? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff rank required in NEET to secure MBBS admission in any reputed Private Medical college?
  3. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to get Veterinary seat in any reputed college?
  4. Cutoff marks required in 2nd PUC and in entrance exam to secure BVSc admission in any reputed college of Kerala?
  5. Cutoff rank required in CLAT to get admission in any good college of India?
  6. Minimum cutoff marks required for OBC student in NEET for BDS programme in Tamil Nadu?
  7. Cutoff rank required in KCET to study BSc(Agriculture) in any reputed college?
  8. Cutoff rank required in AP-EAMCET to study BSc(Agriculture) in any reputed Government college?
  9. Reputed colleges offering MBBS admission through NEET in Assam
  10. Is there any private college for B.Vsc in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I have to appear in NEET to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Reputed colleges in India?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Accountancy) in any reputed college of Panjab University?
  13. Cutoff marks required in TSICET 2018 to study MBA in any reputed college?
  14. What is the cut off for BVSC Government College in Maharashtra?
  15. How to get admission in private college through NEET? I have scored 154141 rank in NEET
  16. Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?
  17. Cutoff marks required in Maharashtra CET 2018 to study MBA in any reputed college?
  18. Cutoff marks required in NEET to study MBBS? Pattern of NEET?
2nd June 2018, 10:57 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in NEET to study BVSc in any reputed college in India?

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Exam.

Eligibility criteria for NEET:

Candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCB from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks.

NEET scorecard is also used for BVSc course. You should score more than 150 marks to clear cutoff marks and more than 400 marks out of 700 marks for admission in good colleges of Veterinary Science.
2nd June 2018, 10:58 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in NEET to study BVSc in any reputed college in India?

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Exam.

Eligibility criteria for NEET:

Candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCB from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks.

NEET scorecard is also used for BVSc course. You should score more than 150 marks to clear cutoff marks and more than 400 marks out of 700 marks for admission in good colleges of Veterinary Science.
4th June 2018, 04:41 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility Entrance Test.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate must have passed 10+2 in PCB as main paper with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

Candidate age must be 17 to 25 years.

Yes, NEET score is also used for BVSc course.

You should score more than 400 marks out of 720 marks for admission in any reputed college in India.
10th August 2018, 08:10 PM
Sarashereen

The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an entrance examination in India.

ELIGIBILITY criteria: PCB-50% mark sin 12th boards.

NEET card is accepted for getting admission in BVSc courses now.

you should atleast attain above 300 marks to get into some good colleges.
17th January 2020, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I'm obc category.how many should i score to get seat in bvsc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?