28th June 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in KEAM to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Kerala?

Hello Everyone,
I have given KEAM and I am interested to study B.Sc(Agriculture) course. I would like to know that how much cutoff rank I need to get B.Sc(Agriculture) admission in Kerala? Please tell me as soon as possible.

28th June 2016, 07:31 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in KEAM to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Kerala?

KEAM 2016 Cutoff is the closing rank of different branches at various participating colleges in Kerala. Candidates will be offered seats in the institutes/universities on the basis of their performance in KEAM 2016. Separate course wise and institute wise closing ranks will be declared for KEAM 2016 during the counselling.
Thank you..
I hope this information will helpful for you .....
16th June 2017, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

What rank in neet 2017 be required to get admission in bsc agriculture/bsc forestry/bsc fisheries
I had scored 338 marks in neet 2017.will I be able to get any of these courses.please reply me fast...
23rd June 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH RANK IN NEET [KEAM 2017] MUST BE REQUIRED TO GET ADMISSION FOR BSC AGRICULTURE?
24th June 2017, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off rank required to get admission in bsc agriculture or veterinary?
22nd February 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying in V H S E agriculture how i get admission BSC agriculture ? If there any preference for vhse students while appearing entrance test? Please guide me
30th April 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission ina good BSC agriculture college?which are such colleges in kerala
25th May 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

How much mark should I score in keam exam to get admission in Bsc.agriculture courses ?
20th June 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

My score in keam 2018 for medical is -31976,ayurveda-32008 and in pharmacy -34033.Is there any chance to get any course in kerala? Is there any chance to get admission in agriculture in any govt colleges in kerala.
21st June 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I have 48565 rank in keam is I am able to join in bsc hons agriculture in college of horticulture vellanikkara
7th September 2018, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have written Icar entrance exam and I really want to get a seat in bsc agriculture.. So wt should be the cutoff rank to get seat
29th June 2019, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I have got 30,000 all kerala rank, will I get allotted to bsc agriculture at tcr vellayani college
6th July 2019, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

To be honest there r no chance to get bsc agriculture with 30000 all kerala rank.
3rd November 2021, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Howmany marks are minimum in neet to get admission in bsc agriculture in kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?