7th October 2018, 03:27 AM
VR@123

Cutoff rank required in NEET-UG to secure MBBS admission in any Government Medical college of Punjab?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard with Science stream and my aim is to study MBBS course in any Government Medical college of Punjab. I would like to know that what rank I have to acquire in NEET-UG for securing admission?

14th October 2018, 07:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in NEET-UG to secure MBBS admission in any Government Medical college of Punjab?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is an all India entrance exam for admission in MBBS, BDS course in government medical colleges. If you want to get admission in good government medical college then your aim should be to score better marks and secure good rank.

NEET is of 720 marks. You should try to score more than 570 marks which can fetch rank below top 10,000 for admission in good government medical college in Punjab in MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?