3rd October 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBBS in Bundelkhand Medical College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Dear Sir, I am interested in studying MBBS in Bundelkhand Medical College. But I don’t know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this college. Please let me know about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

6th October 2019, 12:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBBS in Bundelkhand Medical College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested in studying MBBS in Bundelkhand Medical College. But I don’t know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this college. Please let me know about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

Candidates have to clear the NEET UG entrance examination for the admission to study the M.B.B.S course in the Bundelkhand Medical College.

Cutoff rank required to get admission to study the M.B.B.S course in the Bundelkhand Medical College varies each year based on the demand for the course. Therefore, students have to contact the college for exact details. Bundelkhand Medical College website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?