5th September 2018, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in NEET to secure MBBS admission in any Government Medical college in Haryana?

Hello everyone, I want to study MBBS course after completing my 12th. Right now, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard. I would like to know that what cutoff rank I have to score in NEET to secure admission in any Government Medical college in Haryana?

6th September 2018, 04:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in NEET to secure MBBS admission in any Government Medical college in Haryana?

NEET is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is an All India entrance examination conducted for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in central government and state government medical colleges of India.

Candidates who have done 12th with PCB subject or appearing for board exam are eligible for NEET exam. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required. To secure MBBS admission in any government college in Haryana, you should aim to get a rank below 7000. Lesser is the rank, better is the chance of getting admission in top college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?