11th May 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff required to join Civil Engineering in Government College?

What the cutoff required to join the civil eng in government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff required to join Civil Engineering in Government College?
  2. Cutoff required to join in civil engineering in government college?
  3. Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses?
  4. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  5. Procedure to join in other colleges in Gujarat while studying in government engineering college in Civil Engineering?
  6. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  7. Which college could I get with 168.5 marks? Could I get Civil Engineering?
  8. What is the cutoff marks required to join in chennai engineering college? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  10. How much cutoff marks is required for OC community to get admission in PSG college for B.Tech IT or Civil course?
  11. Cutoff required for SC category to join in PSG engineering college?
  12. Can I join government medical college? I have scored 195 medical cutoff
  13. How to join in any government medical college after scoring 195 cutoff for medicine?
  14. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  15. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I be able to get government dental college in Chennai after scoring 150 cutoff ? Which course can I join in Engineering if I am interested in Management and Construction?
  17. Minimum cutoff marks required in GATE exam to join Thiyagaraj college in Madhurai
  18. Cutoff required to join PSG college of engineering for automobile engineering? -- [New]
15th September 2015, 09:53 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff required to join Civil Engineering in Government College?

Civil engineering is the best branch of engineering at this time as in the developing countries the demand of the civil engineers is very high as the increasing in the large scale of industrialization and boom in the construction industry . For the admission in this course you have to pass the engineering entrance after that you can apply for the admission in any collage.

And to get the government collages for the admission in this course the rank in all India exam should be below 1 lac because if the rank will so in all India ranking then it will be about the 2000 in the state rank if belong to any reserved category and in general will be about 10000 instate and that is enough to get the admission in this course.

The jobs are also very good in this field after completing the course you can get the government jobs in various departments are-

>> Junior engineer in Irrigation department

>> Junior engineer in development sector

>> Junior engineer in water resource department

>> Sub division officer in irrigation department

>> Sub division officer in development and water supply department

>> Sub divisional officer in Rural development department

>> One of the best you can apply for the IES ( Indian engineering services) where you can directly appoint as ( Sub divisional officer, IES officer, AXEN ) these are the most powerful posts in this department have power likely an I.A.S. officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?