13th August 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses?

How much cut off is required to join in p s g college coimbatore? in the course like 1) Mechanical Engineering
2) Civil engineering
3) Computer Science and Engineering
4). Electronics and Communication Engineering
5).Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Related Questions:
  1. What is the required cutoff marks to get CIT, PSG, GCT college in Coimbatore? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college?
  3. What is the cutoff required for B.E Fashion Tech in PSG College, Coimbatore?
  4. What is the cutoff marks required to join PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore for B.Tech Biotechnology for MBC or DNC?
  5. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193?
  6. What is the minimum cutoff marks required to join PSG college?
  7. Is PSG Medical College, Coimbatore offering admission through NEET? Cutoff rank required for admission? -- [New]
  8. Cutoff required for SC category to join in PSG engineering college?
  9. Procedure to join PSG college in BC Muslim Category? What is the cutoff required?
  10. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
  11. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?
  13. Required cutoff for getting seat in fashion technology in PSG college
  14. How much marks are required for SC quota to join PSG Tech Coimbatore
  15. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  16. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  17. Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering?
  18. Can I get B.E Metallurgical Engineering in PSG college of Technology in Coimbatore after scoring 192.5 cutoff?
28th September 2011, 05:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses?

PSG College is a reputed institution which offers many courses in engineering. The admission to this college is generally based on the Anna University counseling. You should have excellent academic records for joining this college in various engineering streams. The candidates should have a first class in both the 10th class and 12th class for joining for any courses. The candidates should have around 80-85% of marks in the main science subjects namely- Physics, Chemistry and mathematics.
16th October 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses?

percentage required to join in computer engineering for bc category?
8th November 2011, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I'm lakshman frm BE Metallurgical Engg in GCE Salem. Pass out 2011. I could like join to M.tech in u r PSG college. So i want transset precious paper format sir. Will u kindly send tis mail id sir. [email protected].
14th November 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to join LATERAL ENTRY BE in MECHANICAL in KRISHNA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY,COIMBATORE
11th December 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

percentage required to join in mechanical engineering for bc category
19th December 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

when is the application was going to be given for 2012
30th December 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the required percentage for a state board student to get admiited into the branch computer science of psg college?
15th February 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

when and where psg application is sold
14th March 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

when is the application was going to be given for 2012
19th March 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/Madam,
Iam Lavanya, ug graduate in the stream of Computer science with an aggregate of 80%.I would like to do my higher study as M.E/M.Tech
in psg college.What is the cut off and gate/tancet score eligiblity in psg college? pls reply me sir....
30th March 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

How much fees alertment for 1st semester in biomedical engineering
31st March 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

CUT OFF REQUIRED FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING UNDER SC CATAGERY
2nd April 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

What cut off required for admission in psg?
18th April 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
percentage required to join in computer engineering for bc category?
what is the cut off marks to join in psg?
reply me .................
20th April 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off required for chemical engineering BC caste girl and what is its fee structure
20th April 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

what cut off is required for a BC caste girl to get chemical engineering seat in psg college what is its fee structure
27th April 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORED 198.75 CUT OFF IN MY 12TH EXAM CAN I GET B.E/B.TECH ECE in PSG TECH
29th April 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off mark for M.Tech in psg Tech
8th May 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Good evening my name is Arul murugan i completed 12th std in 2012
How much cut off is required to join BE mechanical engineering cut off in psg
reply me soon please
12th May 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Hi i m s.m.manikandan. I completed xii in this year 2012. What is the minimum cutoff to join p.s.g college for c.s department
18th May 2012, 09:44 PM
S.R.SUNIL PRIYAN

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
I am sunil priyan.i ug graduvated in the stream of mechanica engineering with aggregate of 96%.i would like yo studying b.e in p.s.g college.so how many percentage required to p.s.g collega. pls reply sir/madam
22nd May 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

what is the required cuttoff for mec engg in psg?????????????????
22nd May 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 172.25 as my cutoff and i belong to sc category.do i have any chance of joining in psg
22nd May 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I got 196.5 Cut Off marks. can i get admission in PSG, Coimbatore for ECE Course?
23rd May 2012, 12:21 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

HAI.....

P.S.G.,is one of the reputed institutions in tamilnadu..
Its a govt. aided autonomous college.
your cut off should be more than 198.5 to pursue reputed branches in this institute...

THANK YOU
25th May 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i am of mbc category so what is the cut off required to join psg
26th May 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
percentage required to join in mechanical engineering for bc category
Sir how much cut off marks is required for
mech eng... For bc category
26th May 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off required to get the seat in PSG for mech.?
26th May 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 160 as my cutoff and i belong to sc category.do i have any chance of joining in psg
28th May 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i have 186.75 cut off marks in after 12th exam. is it enough of marks to join in psg college at coimbatore.
1st June 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

i have 141.5 cut off mark in 12th exam i have nice college in Tamil Nadu
5th June 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

say me the min cut off marks
Quote:
CUT OFF REQUIRED FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING UNDER SC CATAGERY
6th June 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off fro civil engineering in PSG, will PSG accepts AIEEE scores?
14th June 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

My cut off mark for engineering is 197. Can i join PSG college,coimbatore for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? Explain me the fee structure .
16th June 2012, 12:42 PM
tl.com

hello dear
PSG College is a reputed institution which offers many courses in engineering. The admission to this college is generally based on the Anna University counseling. You should have excellent academic records for joining this college in various engineering streams. The candidates should have a first class in both the 10th class and 12th class for joining for any courses. The candidates should have around 80-85% of marks in the main science subjects namely- Physics, Chemistry and mathematics.
so wish you good luck
thank you
26th June 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

hello,

i have scored 191(cutoff) in my 12th exam. can i get IT in PSG? please reply.
4th July 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

can u say what is the fees structure for fashion technology(ss) in psg
10th July 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi pls reply me what cut off is required for muslim to join in psg college for ece dpt
5th August 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

how much cutt off mark requiried for industrial engineering
26th October 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

my cut off mark in 12th is 189. .Now i am studying 1st year B.E.(ECE). is there any apportunity to join 2nd year B.E(ECE) in PSG college ,coimbatore.
15th April 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

How much cut off mark requiried for join the civil Engineering...
23rd April 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the required cut off to join in psg tech under SC category
7th May 2013, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Courses offered in psg
9th May 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum cut-off for the INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGINEERING IN PSG?
9th May 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum cut-off for joining INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGINEERING in psg?
10th May 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 173.25 if i eligeble to join bio medical engineering in psg
11th May 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

what is cutt off mark for join in psg college for marine enggn under bc i scored the cutt off mark 177 can i get in to this
13th May 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

can i know the cut-off mark for bio-medical engineering
14th May 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the required cut off marks to get PSG colleage.My Cut off marks is 181
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?