1st June 2011, 07:10 PM
rajeshwareeelango

Which college could I get with 168.5 marks? Could I get Civil Engineering?

now my cutoff is168.25, which college i would get seat , if i wanted to get be civil, pls tell me as per cutoff

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of engineering college through JELET after 84% marks in diploma civil engineering -- [New]
  2. Is MMM, Gorakhpur a good option to study civil engineering? Should I opt for this college or go for any private college?
  3. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which college is conducted for civil engineering college in Mumbai
  5. What is the cutoff list for 2016 Civil Engineering of WCE college (Sangali)?
  6. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering
  7. Cutoff marks for Civil Engineering college of KK Wagh Nashik?
  8. Can I get civil engineering branch in any good college after scoring 102 marks in AIEEE?
  9. How to get admission in Walchand college of engineering for civil engineering? I have scored 93 marks in MT CET
  10. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  11. Procedure to do AMIE after passing diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  12. Can I get admission in Vasavi Engineering college with 92 marks in JEE Main and 22998 rank in EAMCET?
  13. Which college can I get with 83% in diploma civil engineering?
  14. Can my daughter get in PSG College of Engineering for B.E Civil after scoring 196.5 marks(BC community)?
  15. How can I get admission in civil engineering college?
  16. Which college could I get with 168.5 marks? Could I get Civil Engineering?
  17. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  18. What's the expected B.Tech(Civil engineering) cut-off marks in Dr Sivanthi adithanar college? I belong to BC
9th July 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college could I get with 168.5 marks? Could I get Civil Engineering?

Please type yoed Questions:

* Which college could I get with 168.5 marks? Could I get Civil Engineering?ur question or comment here and then click Submit.
3rd December 2011, 03:12 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college could I get with 168.5 marks? Could I get Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshwareeelango View Post
now my cutoff is168.25, which college i would get seat , if i wanted to get be civil, pls tell me as per cutoff
Hi,
There are many entrance exam for the Engineering like AIEEE, IIT-JEE etc course so please mention the exam in which you get 168.25 marks so that we can tell you the college in which you get the admissions.

good luck!
3rd December 2011, 09:56 PM
manoj1993
Member+

Hi,
There are many entrance exam for the Engineering like AIEEE, IIT-JEE etc course so please mention the exam in which you get 168.25 marks so that we can tell you the college in which you get the admissions.

good luck!
15th January 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

can i join psg engineering college with cuttoff 195
8th May 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

which branch is expected after scoring 104 in manipal 2012 btech OET
17th February 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the money required for management quota in psg for civil engineering
15th June 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i just applied for counselling .which engineering college i will get for the cutt off 195.5
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?