30th December 2019, 07:01 PM
Chetan S N

Is CV Raman University candidate's eligible for a government job?

Dear all, I have completed my PUC and BBM from CV Raman University. Right now I enquired with some friends to apply for government job. But everyone are telling CV Raman University is fake and banned. Candidates from CV Raman University won't get government job. Can anyone please clear my doubt please?

31st December 2019, 05:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CV Raman University candidate's eligible for a government job?

You are eligible to appear in various government recruitment entrance examination.

Candidates after qualifying in all stags of examination are eligible for the job.

The common eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Since CV Raman is a recognised university, you are eligible to appear in the examination.
1st January 2020, 12:47 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CV Raman University candidate's eligible for a government job?

Yes, it is a recognised university and candidates passed degree from the university is eligible to appear in various examination for recruitment in government jobs.

The required educational qualification and age limit varies with examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?