15th May 2016, 09:26 PM
nskanaka

Is MCA degree in Dr.CV Raman university recognized? Am I eligible to get the government job?

Sir/Mam,

Is MCA degree ( regular) obtained from Dr. C V Raman recognized in Kerala PSC? Who can provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible.

16th May 2016, 11:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MCA degree in Dr.CV Raman university recognized? Am I eligible to get the government job?

Yes, the MCA degree which is obtained from Dr. C. V. Raman University is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC). The University also has recognitions from AICTE, NCTE, DEC, BCI and AIU. So, there is no need to worry about MCA degree as Dr.C.V.Raman University is a recognised university.
26th May 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MCA degree in Dr.CV Raman university recognized? Am I eligible to get the government job?

Sir,
Whether MCA regular degree obtained from Dr. CV Raman University is recognised in Kerala for employment or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?