2nd March 2017, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Are B.Tech candidates eligible to apply for Government jobs which asks for diploma candidates?

Can B.Tech candidates apply for diploma post in any Government job, if the educational qualification mentioned is diploma? or only diploma students are eligible to apply? Can you please give me the information on this soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  2. Can B.Tech candidates apply for diploma post in government job?
  3. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  5. What are the best government jobs to apply beingor physically handicap zoologist
  6. List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?
  7. Government exams for computer engineering diploma candidates to get jobs
  8. How may I get job in top companies? I've completed my 10th with 48.2% , 12th with 59.2% and B.Tech till 7th sem is 60.45% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
  10. Can I give entrance exam after completing graduation from B.E in Electronics and Communication
  11. Eligibility for government jobs after diploma with 80%?
  12. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  13. What are the various government exams to give for getting the government job?
  14. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board and not in regular?
  15. Why CS candidates are not getting teaching jobs in government schools? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for admission in IIT on the basis of diploma?
  17. Which stream we need to complete graduation course for getting a job in Bank?
  18. Age limitation for government jobs in government office? Is it true that there is a ban on government jobs in MP for OBC caste?
3rd March 2017, 07:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are B.Tech candidates eligible to apply for Government jobs which asks for diploma candidates?

If you have same stream qualification with higher level education, then you can surely apply for government jobs where lesser qualification is asked.

Selection preference is given to those candidates who have got merit through written exam and interview.
4th March 2017, 04:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Are B.Tech candidates eligible to apply for Government jobs which asks for diploma candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can B.Tech candidates apply for diploma post in any Government job, if the educational qualification mentioned is diploma? or only diploma students are eligible to apply? Can you please give me the information on this soon? Thank you!
The B.Tech candidates are eligible to apply for some Government jobs which ask for diploma candidates. Only in some central government jobs like Railways, the B.Tech graduates can apply for diploma jobs. Some of the government jobs insist on diploma qualification, if you have not studied the three year diploma then you are not eligible to apply for that job. Companies like BHEL, DRDO etc are not allowing graduates to apply for diploma jobs. Diploma holders are only eligible for the diploma jobs. So, you have to check the notification clearly before applying for a job in government sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?