29th June 2013, 11:45 PM
archdiv

Is CVSR engineering college good?

is cvsr engineering college good.please give me a review about this college.iam a bit confused about whether to take cse/ece course.please guide me and reply me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  2. List of top 10 MBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  4. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacology?
  5. List of top 30 colleges in Chennai under Anna University?
  6. List of colleges approved by UGC for M.Ed correspondence? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure? Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad UP approved by UGC? List of the colleges which run M.Ed correspondence and are approved by UGC?
  7. Is Dr College Engineering College in Sonipat, Haryana a good college?
  8. Is Dr College of Engineering and Technology a good college for B.Tech engineering?
  9. What are the colleges in which I can get after scoring 10k rank in WBJEE
  10. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  11. List of best institutes in India to pursue M.Tech in instrumentation
  12. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  13. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  14. Changing college from SGI College to government Engineering College? -- [New]
  15. Where will I get M.Tech Civil seat after scoring 2844 AIR?
  16. Which college should I join for Architectural Engineering having low fee structure?
  17. List of the colleges offering M.e computer science as part time in Chennai?
  18. Is the faculty of Sri Sairam Engineering College Mechanical Department good?How are the placements of the college? Is the college environment good?
15th September 2015, 12:11 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CVSR engineering college good?

Yes, CVSR engineering college good.

C.V.S.R College of Engineering, one of the top class technical learning centres in the south

Approvals & Accreditations-

- The Institution is approved by AICTE, New Delhi.

- Accredited by NBA, New Delhi.

- Permanently affiliated to JNTU-H, Hyderabad.

- Pharmacy courses are approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).

- The college is included in 2(f) & 12(B) of UGC act.

- The college has been declared autonomous by JNTU(H).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?