5th August 2011, 12:52 PM
kaniyamuthu.s.s

Date of announcement of exam date of TRB for the lecturer post for Polytechnic Colleges?

Sir/Madam,
i have completed be computer science in covai university.... may i know, wen the exam date of trb exam will be announced for the lecturer post for polytechnic colleges

24th August 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of exam date of TRB for the lecturer post for Polytechnic Colleges?

sir/madam
i have completed B.E, mechanical engineering in anna university may i know when the exam date of trb exam will be announced for the lecturer post for polytechnic colleges
3rd September 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of exam date of TRB for the lecturer post for Polytechnic Colleges?

i want to know the procedure of the trb exam. which book i follow to prepare the trb exam. now i complete B.E mechhnical engg.
9th September 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for trb examfor polytechnic colleges
15th September 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

This is Ganesh.. i want trb exam polytechnic colleges
21st September 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

when will the trb announcement for engineers will come
4th October 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

which book follow to prepare the trb i complete B.E mech
1st November 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i completed m.e electrical engineering, may i know when trb exam 2012 will be announced and what are the syallabus for m.e
14th November 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to get information about exam date for polytechnic collage lecturar in rajasthan
20th November 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i completed my MPhil in maths.can you tell me when is the TRB exams for college post?
11th December 2011, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

ANNOUNCEMENT LIKELY THIS MONTH (dec-2011) END, EXAM FEB-2012 AND POSTINGS MAY 2012
7th March 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the exam dates of rpsc college lecturer for technical education??
29th March 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madem iam shiva studing polytechnic 1st year iwant to know the examination date please tell us
19th April 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

date of trb poly techenic exam date?
2nd May 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,pls inform the date of trb examination 2012 for the post of lecturer in polytechnic college. my E mail is [email protected]
4th May 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Please inform the date of TRB exam 2013 for the post of lecturer in polytechnic college.......forward to my mail id : [email protected]
5th June 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Please inform the date of TRB exam 2013 for the post of lecturer in polytechnic college.
8th October 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

please inform the date of TRB exam 2013 for the post of lecturers in polytechnic colleges
8th October 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

please inform the date of TRB exam 2013 for the post of lecturers in polytechnic colleges
11th March 2014, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

please inform the date of TRB exam 2014 for the post of lecturers in polytechnic colleges
22nd April 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Gud aft sir/mam.i am geetha.as i am one year experience in polytechnic college.please say trb exam date. thank you.
1st July 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

When will conduct polytechnic staff recuritment for gobernment college in 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?