27th February 2012, 06:40 PM
dgdhana12

Reference books for TRB exam? I am planning to apply for lecturer post in Physics in Polytechnic

I am planning to apply for Lecturer in Physics (Non Engineering) for Government Polytechnic Colleges. I got the syllabus from the TRB website for 2012. Please suggest me some reference book and also let me know where I can find the past papers.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of TRB exam for the post of lecturer in polytechnic colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of announcement of exam date of TRB for the lecturer post for Polytechnic Colleges?
  3. Which are the study materials for TRB exam? I am planning to apply as a Mathematics lecturer?
  4. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  5. TRB exam date for becoming a polytechnic lecturer?
  6. Can I appear for TRB Exam being a candidate of going to complete B.E. this year?
  7. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  8. Can I write TRB entrance exam after having 6 years experience in polytechnic as a lecturer in mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  10. Can I apply for TRB Exam for Lecturer Job in Polytechnic college having completed B.Tech in IT? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
  11. How to apply for TRB Exam of this year?
  12. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  13. How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?
  14. How to apply for TRB for the post of lecturer in Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required?
  15. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear? -- [New]
  17. How can I apply for lecturer post in Polytechnic college?
  18. Previous years TRB exam question papers for mechanical engineering for requirement of lecturer in polytechnic college
28th February 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reference books for TRB exam? I am planning to apply for lecturer post in Physics in Polytechnic

can anyone list the reference books for TRB computer science and engineering syllabus for govt engineering colleges
29th February 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reference books for TRB exam? I am planning to apply for lecturer post in Physics in Polytechnic

i am planning to apply for maths. plz give me question pattern and prescribed books
7th March 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I want the model papers for TRB exam ( mathematics)
12th March 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Which book is best for refering trb exam polytechic colleges?
13th March 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i need reference book as well as model question papers for trb non engineering exam for the subject " PHYSICS" ,pls help me,
17th March 2012, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

I Need reference book for TRB Polytechnic professor reference book for ECE.
17th March 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

trb polytechnic lecturer exam reference books
21st March 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I applied for trb exam. I want reference books for CSE.
23rd March 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i need reference book and sample question paper for trb exam (computer science engineering) for polytechnic...please send it to my mail id [email protected]
25th March 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i need a reference book for TRB maths
12th April 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Re:Reference books for TRB polytechnic lecturer exam

i need reference book and sample question paper for TRB polytechnic exam (major MATHEMATICS).please send it to my mail id [email protected]
19th April 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

reference books for trb pgassistant physics exame
19th April 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

i need reference books for trb pgassistant physics exame
21st April 2012, 06:04 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

> Here are some of the books which you can prefer for the preparation of TRB examination :
> English Literature for Competitive Examinations Vol. 1 - For UPSC - IFS, IPS & IAS;
- UGC - NET, SLET;
- TRB, TGT & PGT
> Price : Rs. 70
> Buy this Book
> English Literature for Competitive Examinations Vol. II - For UPSC- IFS, IPS & IAS;
- UGT - NET, SLET;
TRB, TGT & PGT
> Price : Rs. 70
> Buy this Book
> TRB TWO
> Price : Rs. 3123
> Buy this Book
> The TRB West Group : Studies in the Cronology and Geography of the makers of Hunebeds and Tiefstich Pottery
> Price : Rs. 2492
> Buy this Book
For more details, visit http://www.flipkart.com/m/search-books?query=TRB
7th May 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

for non-polytechnic lecturer exam for the pharmacy which book we have to refer
26th June 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i need reference book and sample question paper for trb exam (informaton technology)for polytechnic please send my mail id [email protected]
13th January 2013, 09:38 PM
fight1

Following books of TRB for Polytechnic lectures in Electrical Engineering.

English Literature for Competitive Examinations Vol. II - For UPSC- IFS, IPS & IAS;

TRB TWO

The TRB West Group : Studies in the Cronology and Geography of the makers of Hunebeds and Tiefstich Pottery

English Literature for Competitive Examinations Vol. 1 - For UPSC - IFS, IPS & IAS;

Thanks...
6th April 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i need the sample question paper and the reference books for being a lecturer in electronics and communication department for government engineering colleges.
plz kindly help me. my mail id is [email protected].
thank you sir.
1st July 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i need the syllabus and the reference book for TRB exam(computer science) pls send to me.my mail id:[email protected]
28th October 2013, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

plz say tamilnadu govt poly trb exam syllabus for maths
9th December 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

HI suggest some reference books for trb polytechnic -cse
28th July 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

can anyone list the reference books for TRB computer science and engineering syllabus for govt engineering colleges
19th June 2017, 08:59 AM
JUSTIN PRABAHARAN.

I need best reference book and sample question paper for trb exam (computer science engineering) for polytechnic. Please send My mail I'd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?