26th July 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?

I want to get govt. polytechnic college jobs so I need jobs announcement date.

Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  5. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  6. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  7. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  8. How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges?
  9. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  11. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college? -- [New]
  13. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  14. How to apply for Lecturer job in Private Polytechnic colleges?
  15. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  16. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  17. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
26th July 2015, 05:59 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?

To join as lecturer in Polytechnic the candidate has to apply for the NET entrance exam which is conducted by the UGC department . NET(National Eligibility Test) entrance exam is conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December .

The eligibility criteria for the NET exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed the master degree with at least 55% marks from any recognized university.

-The candidate age must be below 35 years.There is age relaxation as per gov. rules for reserved categories.

-The candidate must be an Indian .

The selection process involves of

* Written exam , and

* Interview .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?