22nd May 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Date of announcement of results of New India Assurance Company Limited?

when will the result of the new india assurance co. ltd will come? Please let me know the date

31st May 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of results of New India Assurance Company Limited?

i have given exam on 15thmay2011. when result will declare for that
1st June 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of results of New India Assurance Company Limited?

very soon
3rd June 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my written test on 22.5.2011.when the results will be displayed
5th June 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

sir!

I have given the test on 22th may 2011 . when the result declared.
11th June 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

give the date plz..
18th June 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

when will the result of NIA may2011 be published? plz let me know........
18th June 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my written test on 22.5.2011.when the results will be displayed please let me know
20th June 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

give the date plz..
20th June 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

when will be the result of new india assurance entrance exam held on 22nd May declared?
21st June 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I have given an exam on 22nd May 2011, when will the result be declared
21st June 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I have given an exam of NIA on 22nd May and I just want to know when our results going to be declared.
22nd June 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

when will be the result declared pls display in your website
24th June 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

with in 5 days,result is goin to be declrd
26th June 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

27th June after 11 PM
27th June 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

is that the correct news
28th June 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I guess its 28 june and its almost 6:00pm.....Plz tell exactly when the results will be declared???
29th June 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

when will result coming for this post plz let me inform

1st July 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

When the result of 22-may-2011 exam declared
1st July 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

when the ao result will coe
2nd July 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I guess results will be displayed on 10 July.
4th July 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

ITS 04TH JULY EVEN I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHAT IS THE EXACT DATE OF RESULT OF EXAM HELD IN 22 MAY
5th July 2011, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Please Tell The Exact Date Of Announcement Of AO Results Of Examination Held On 22nd May 2011
5th July 2011, 01:26 PM
binaa

Red face Re: Date of announcement of results of New India Assurance Company Limited?

I have given an exam on 22nd May 2011, when will the result be declared?
5th July 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Date of announcement of results of New India Assurance Company Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ITS 04TH JULY EVEN I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHAT IS THE EXACT DATE OF RESULT OF EXAM HELD IN 22 MAY
it will be declared by 9 july,100%.
6th July 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Its 6th july today, those who are telling the dates for the declaration of result its my request to them please mention the source of the information also,
and please do not give fake dates, Every body is anxious for the result so please try to give the exact date thanx..
7th July 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

plz tell the exact date result of 22 may 2011 po exam
8th July 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

where the result will be dispay of NIA and the date is also confusing ....... so plz let me clear about that
8th July 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I have lost my roll no. For NEW INDIA ASSURANCE AO Exam....can anybody please help me get my roll no. Back,,,,my email id is [email protected]
9th July 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: Date of announcement of results of New India Assurance Company Limited?

I have given an exam on 22nd May 2011, when will the result be declared?
10th July 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

please inform when result will be declared? [email protected]
11th July 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I forgot to note down my roll no for New India Assurance exam and they took the admit card.......Can somebody help me in getting my admit card...My full name is Prateek Dhayal and my mail id is [email protected] mail it to my id.....Thanks in Advance...
11th July 2011, 01:02 PM
pdhayal

Hi All, I donot have my roll no of the New India Assurance exam held on 22 may as they collected the Admit card and i forgot to note it down....Can somebody help me in retriving my roll no....My full name is Prateek Dhayal and my mail id is [email protected] in advance
12th July 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

exam cancel
12th July 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Friends dont mislead the students and try to give correct information.its not a matter of fun.share only if it is correct.i even dought the intension of ina with no clear cut information till date.really shocking............
12th July 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the result of ao on my email id [email protected]
13th July 2011, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

hi i have forgot my roll no. of ao exam of niacl 2011. can anyone give me the list of delhi centre aspirants. my name is vipin kumar. address is- 105/6, gandhi nagar etawah (u.p.) pin-206001.date of birth-2-10-1985. my e-mail id is - [email protected]. i'll be highly obliged to you.
13th July 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Heights !!!! even the concerned authorities dono the date ...
13th July 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I would like to inform you guys that the result of NIA exam held on 22 may is expected to come on 15 ie.on Friday or else it will come on 18 ie on Monday........Most probably it will be displayed on 15.....This information is authetntic i had a chat it with some higher official of NIA....SO wait and watch.....Best of luck to all...
13th July 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Please Share the Exact information Guys ...Can u give the Source on the basis of which u r saying exam is cancelled
Last year Exam results were declared within 42 days .. i.e. exam was held on 25th oct and results were out on 6th december
15th July 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Date of announcement of results of New India Assurance Company Limited?

Quote:
I have completed my written test on 22.5.2011.when the results will be displayed
I have completed my written test on 22.5.2011.when the results will be displayed[/QUOTE]
15th July 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

result declare ho gaya.. Check out at co. Website
16th July 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

result out ho gaya hai. Chek ur result at co. Website
16th July 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

NIA Result declared
18th July 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I forgot to note down my roll no for New India Assurance exam and they took the admit card.......Can somebody help me in getting my admit card...
name: SANDEEP
email: [email protected]

thanx in advance
18th July 2011, 11:05 PM
sandeep9988

I forgot to note down my roll no for New India Assurance exam and they took the admit card.......Can somebody help me in getting my admit card...My full name is SANDEEP and my mail id is [email protected] mail it to my id.....Thanks in Advance..
21st July 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I have forgotten my roll no
Any body can tell me how can I find out
24th July 2011, 10:54 PM
saumyag

i have forgotten my roll no. of niacl..can anybody please help me..
my email id is [email protected]
3rd August 2011, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Dnt worry they are going to sent individual call letter to the ppl selected so no need to take tension, I already got mine :)
17th August 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Dnt worry they are going to sent individual call letter to the ppl selected so no need to take tension, I already got mine
Hey Congrats. When & wher is ur interview??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?