20th October 2011, 03:26 PM
riyazuddinap

Which kind of job can in Power Sector after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics?

sir i want to know about a good consltant job provider name and mo by which i can get job easly in power sector bcoz i commleated b tech in electrical and electrnics in 2009

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in Power sector after BE (Electrical)?
  2. How can I apply for a government sector job after doing B.E in electrical and electronics?
  3. JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-Power Systems-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper
  4. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  5. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  6. Which jobs will are good for EEE students after completion of B.Tech?
  7. Which sector job will provide to me more salary after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
  8. Which type of jobs are available in private sector for Diploma in Electronics & Electrical? -- [New]
  9. What are the benefits of getting good GATE score? Career Options after completion of M.Tech course?
  10. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  11. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  12. Is there a good career in EEE? Opportunities of it in different field?
  13. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Jobs in Automotive Sector after studying B.Tech in Electrical stream?
  15. How to make my career in government sector after passing B.Tech with electrical and electronics
  16. In which field can I join in Telecom Sector or Power Sector after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 4 months industrial experience?
  17. What kind of job can I expect in both private and public sector after completing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? How much package will I receive?
  18. List of inplant training around Tamilnadu? I am a 2nd year EEE student
25th August 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which kind of job can in Power Sector after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics?

which course is better after be in electrical and power enggneering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?