13th October 2011, 10:14 PM
maidul haque123

Date of application for next year exam of IAS?

I want to compete IAS exam for the yeasr... So I want to know the date of application for the next year exams.

14th October 2011, 06:29 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of application for next year exam of IAS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidul haque123 View Post
I want to compete IAS exam for the yeasr... So I want to know the date of application for the next year exams.
IAS : Indian Administrative Service.

To become IAS Officer you need to apply for the UPSC Civil services examination, This examination was conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Comission) every year in Two parts, Preliminary examination and then Main Examination.

For this year Preliminary examination was already completed and Main examination was Going to be held on 29/Oct/2011, Those who cracked the preliminary examination are eligible for Main examination.

To apply for This examination you need to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised University, Final year graduate candidates are also apply for this examination. To apply for this examination, your age should between 21 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for Other reserved categories candidates.

If you are Interested in UPSC Civil services examination to become IAS Officer, then please apply for this examination Next year.

The Notification of UPSC Civil services examination was Going to be Published On 04/Feb/2012. The last date of apply for this examination was 05/March/2012.

The preliminary examination was Going to be held on 20/May/2012.

So, If you are Interested in this examination, then please wait for the Notification and then fill the application form Online By visit the UPSC website, You can also Obtained The Application form Directly form the Post offices in India, So please wait for the Notification and then apply Next year and for More Information check the official UPSC Website -

http://upsc.gov.in
14th October 2011, 06:53 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Indian Administrative Service.

This civil service exam is conducted by UPSC every years.
education qualification-
graduation in any steam from a recognized college.

age limit-
21-30 years for a general candidate
21-33 years for a OBC candidate
21-35 years for the SC\ST candidates.

No. of attempts-
4 for general candidates
7 for OBC candidate
no such limit foe SC\ST candidates.

i have paste the all the upsc exams notification for your better information..

THANKS!!!
14th October 2011, 07:08 PM
happy sahu

In which date the form will publish for the 2012 year IAS exam?
14th October 2011, 07:18 PM
happy sahu

what is the form publish date for 2012 ias examination?
14th October 2011, 07:54 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Indian Administration Service (IAS) exam is conducted by upsc every year once.
Indian Administration Service has three phase of examination process,first is Preliminary exam (current affairs,Vocabulary,aptitude will be the syllabus),if you qualifies this exam,then only you can enter to Second phase of exam i.e Main exam (Geography,History etc syllabus,all the question should answer in eassy type),if you crack this exam,then only you can enter to third phase exam i.e is Interview (Communication skill testing).After overcoming all this exam,you will be appointed as Asst IAS officer.

Important dates for IAS-2012 exam:
Indian Administration Service(Preliminary exam) Notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 4th Feb 2012 to 5th March 2012.
Exam will held on 20th May 2012.
Indian Administration Service (Main Exam) notification for this year:
Exam will held on 15th Oct 2012.
Yet notification details,were not update,i hope they will be updating notification after preliminary exams.

For more details,then click here
14th October 2011, 08:38 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidul haque123 View Post
I.A.S means Indian Administration Service examination and the examination was conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every year.

Quote:
Date of application for next year exam of IAS?
Date of Notification :- 04/Feb/12

Last date for receipt of application :- 05/Mar/12

Date of Written examination :- 20/May/12

The application forms available in two modes :- 1)Online 2)Offline

To apply for the examination,the candidate need to completed graduation from a recognized university or equivalent qualification and candidates who are appearing in the final year of degree course can also apply for the examination.

To apply for the examination,the candidate age should between 21 years and 30 years as on 1st august of the year of examination and three years relaxation for OBC category,five year relaxation for SC/ST category.

To apply for Online forms :- http://www.upsconline.nic.in/

More details,Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
14th October 2011, 09:58 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

IAS exam is conducted by the UPSC govt.

to join as an IAS officer, you have to give civil service exam.

Exam Details date of civil service exam

NAME OF EXAMINATION:-04.02.2012

DATE OF NOTIFICATION :- 05.03.2012

LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:- 20.05.2012.

for more information check-http://upsc.gov.in

all the best........
4th January 2012, 03:22 PM
chiknichameli

To become IAS Officer you need to apply for the UPSC Civil services examination, This examination was conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Comission) every year in Two parts, Preliminary examination and then Main Examination.

For this year Preliminary examination was already completed and Main examination was Going to be held on 29/Oct/2011, Those who cracked the preliminary examination are eligible for Main examinatioTo apply for This examination you need to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised University, Final year graduate candidates are also apply for this examination. To apply for this examination, your age should between 21 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for Other reserved categories candidates.If you are Interested in UPSC Civil services examination to become IAS Officer, then please apply for this examination Next year.
4th February 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

when the ias exam starts
14th May 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

sir if i pass be grajuation so what is a my subject?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?