18th March 2010, 03:11 PM
arp22003

Date of availability of NRI quota for GUJCET?

I need to know if One can appear for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (for Engineering Colleges) 2011, if he/she is a NRI.
I understand that for Maharashtra colleges NRIs are not eligible to write Common Entrance Test.
In Gujarat, if it is the same, I would like to know the availability of NRI Quota and the details of the colleges where NRIs of Gujarat base can apply.

Atul

Related Questions:
  1. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  2. Minimum cutoff marks for NRI quota? What is the fee structure? Last date to apply?
  3. What is the availability for NRI quota?
  4. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  5. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  6. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  7. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota?
  8. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  9. How to get admission in MBBS as foreign student on self finance in any Medical college of India?
  10. Gulf or NRI quota jobs in India?
  11. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  13. How to admit my son for first year MBBS under NRI quota? Last date and fee structure?
  14. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  15. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  16. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  17. Is a Gujarati NRI student Eligible to appear in GUJCET, AIEEE, IIT?
  18. I won't be able to take the entrance exams in June, so how do I get admission in India? -- [New]
7th February 2012, 11:35 PM
lonelyryan

Default Re: Date of availability of NRI quota for GUJCET?

GUJCET is common entrance test that is conducted to take admission in Degree Engineering, Diploma/Degree Pharmacy as well as Medical Course after 12th standard science stream. This exam will be held on 5-4-2012. Last date of online form submission is 31 December 2011 and cost of application is Rs 250. Online Application start date is from 13-12-2011.

GUJCET Official Site Link is - http://gujcet.gseb.org/

GUJCET is stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test and it is among one of the most popular exams in Gujarat

for direct admission in top colleges of india contact us at : 07568805794
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?