11th January 2011, 03:49 PM
mithila pangam

Date of B.Ed entrance exams in Mumbai? Where are they held in Mumbai?

i want to know when & where B.E.D entrance exam held in mumbai?

20th January 2011, 07:48 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of B.Ed entrance exams in Mumbai? Where are they held in Mumbai?

For admission to B.Ed. course, you need to apply directly to the concerned college.
20th January 2011, 07:48 PM
sumathi arumugam

Default Re: Date of B.Ed entrance exams in Mumbai? Where are they held in Mumbai?

Teachers plays a important role in student life ,, but the must be trained

so only The National Council of Educational Research and Training has been given different types of works which covering approximately all aspects which needs for teaching education & improvement in teaching education.

The admission of this course is held on june -july .. the entrance exam ll be in june 1st week ,, applications available in college like

1.All India Khilafat Committee’s College of Education
2.Arya Vidya Mandir Institute of Education
3.Bombay Teachers’ Training College
4.Chembur Sarvakash Shikshastra Mahavidyalaya
22nd March 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.A from jai hind college. i want to do b.ed from st xaviers or hansraj or kapila khandelwal college but i don't know when are MHTCET forms available and where to get these forms ? i stay in kandivali and i want to know the admission procedure for b.ed?
29th March 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.sc from North Maharashtra University.Now i want to take admission for B.ed i want to know the procedure for B.ed admission with entrance examination(cet).
5th April 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

BED Examination date
22nd April 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.A. from raj university, want to do B.ED. from mumbai, please college of hindi medium and date of entrance exam
15th May 2011, 11:26 AM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Teachers plays a important role in student life ,, but the must be trained

so only The National Council of Educational Research and Training has been given different types of works which covering approximately all aspects which needs for teaching education & improvement in teaching education.

The admission of this course is held on june -july .. the entrance exam ll be in june 1st week ,, applications available in college like

1.All India Khilafat Committee’s College of Education
2.Arya Vidya Mandir Institute of Education
3.Bombay Teachers’ Training College
4.Chembur Sarvakash Shikshastra Mahavidyalaya
21st October 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Date of Bed exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?