9th January 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Suggestion for preparation Subjective portion of Mass Communication and Journalism for NET examination

Dear Sir, kindly suggest me the methodology to attempt the subjective portion in the net (Mass communication and Journalism) examination.

Thanks and Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  2. Books to be referred to prepare for NET in mass communication and journalism subject
  3. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation? -- [New]
  4. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  5. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  7. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  9. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  10. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  11. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  12. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  13. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  14. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  15. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University?
  16. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much salary could I earn after doing Bachelor's and Master's in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  18. What courses can be done after passing compartment?
18th January 2011, 03:05 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suggestion for preparation Subjective portion of Mass Communication and Journalism for NET examination

The subjective paper of NET contains 4 sections-
1. Section 1 -In this 2 essay type questions of 20 marks each for 500 words.So in this section you should write the details of the answer but all must be relevant to the question.sometimes students write the answer but to complete the word limit they start answering in a wrong way.
2. Section 2- In this 3 questions of 15 marks each for 300 words.These questions are designed to test the analytical ability of the candidate.So all the answers must be given according to the desired questions.
3. Section 3- In this 9 questions of 1o marks each for 50 words.This section is the favourite for the students as 50 words are easy to write & one can familiar with the topics related to this.
4. Section 4- In this 5 questions of 5 marks each for 30 words.These questions are meant to test critical thinking,ability to comprehend and apply knowledge one possesses.So write all these in your own designed way & avoid the bookish language.
5th June 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Suggestion for preparation Subjective portion of Mass Communication and Journalism for NET examination

suggest me some books on journalism masscommunication so that i can prepare myself for the NET EXAM
21st September 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Where we collect study material for mass comm paper III
2nd December 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

guide some good books for paper III & need important questions
22nd January 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

details about NET for masscommunication and journalism..suggestion for preparing of NET and suggest some books for this
1st February 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare net examination in mass communication and suggest good authers books
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?