14th January 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?

Hello sir

I m a MCA fresher student.
I want to do CDAC.
I want Pune location for the cource . so from this view please give me the information regarding this entrance exam.
So when will be its entrance will going on?
I need itd date of sending the application form?
From where to take these forms?
What will be its fees ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the schedule of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I apply online for the same? What's the last date of form submission, entrance test date and fee structure for the same?
  3. What is the submission date for CDAC entrance exam?
  4. CDAC FPGDST entrance exam's direct link and fom submission date
  5. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  6. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  7. Tips to crack LEET for diploma student
  8. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  9. Date of sale of admission forms and last date of submission of RCI recognized government colleges and private colleges in India? Fee structure of private colleges? Admission test dates of all the colleges?
  10. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
  11. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  12. How may I know about fee structure and last date for form submission through online for BAMS PG entrance test in Rguhs karnataka, BHU and Jamnagar?
  13. What is the last date of admission for B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  14. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  15. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  16. Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?
  17. Where can I get M.A Hindi Private Study application form? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure?
  18. Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India?
22nd August 2011, 07:11 PM
keertipurwar
Junior Member+

Default Re: When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?

more detail
http://www.cdac.in/html/careers.aspx
31st August 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?

i m a bca student and i want to know about cdac ......
15th September 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

hi.im currently doin bsc(computer science)...im in last year want to knw about cdac..like what is date for next entrance n what is d fee structure of cdac n ots syllabus..
pls reply me if anyone has some idea about d same..
28th September 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

i m a btech final year student (cse),plz tell me when java training is conducted here,,for joining this training if any crieteria is or not?
21st February 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i m a btech final year student (ece),plz tell me when is the entrance test for cdac based on embedded course
27th October 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m a bca student and i want to know about cdac ......
I am Rajesh , i suggest to u don't go for CDAC and don't waste 80,000 dear, it is my personal Experience . It is now becomes business of government. They do not placed u because you are a BCA student,and they have there policy,they do not share there policy with student ,In random manner they will select you if suppose you are study in pune ACTS . They gives the preference only CDAC ACTS Student(pune) rather than other institute they are totally disguised the student,you think how i know Because i am a Computer science Engineer and i have done my CDAC from XXXX institute know all the circumstance.

If you want to do training than you go for CMC (tata enterprise) They are geniune they definitely placed you. within 6 month training but there in CDAC there is no such type of guaranteed.

Thank you,
Rajesh
26th June 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm B.E.(I.T.) student. I want to know about syllabus of C-CAT exam and last year question papars.
Please send me a mail at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?