17th February 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?

Dear Sir,
i want to do phd in pune unversity.
i did my MBA in marketing.so my question are as follows.
1-where i will get these entrance exam form.
2-what will be the last date for submission the form?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for the submission of application form for the Entrance Exam for MCA course of Pune University for the year 2012? Where to get application forms for this?
  2. Last date of submission of form for MSc Chemistry in Pune University? What is the date of entrance exam?
  3. From where I can download the application form of ICMR Ph.D entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  4. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  5. When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  6. From where I will get Ph.D entrance exam form? Last date of form submission?
  7. Pune university chemistry department form submission date?
  8. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Last date of submission of B.Ed form in Pune? Where can I get the form?
  10. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  11. Application form availability for Pune University Entrance exam for admission in M.Sc.
  12. Ph.D from Pune University after completing M.Sc (Microbiology) in 2006? Date of entrance exam and forms?
  13. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  14. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  15. What is the date of submission of application form for MSc Chemistry in IGNOU
  16. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  17. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  18. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
13th March 2015, 05:19 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?

You get the application forms in only online mode. There is no offline mode of application forms. Notification was already released.

Important dates :
  • Start Date of Online Registration : 27.12.2014
  • Last date for receipt of Online Registration : 10.01.2015
  • Date of Online Ph.D Examination : 15.02.2015

Eligibility Criteria :

-> You should have passed master degree from a recognized University.
-> You must have secured at least 55% marks for general candidates.
-> 50% marks for reserved categories.

More details, visit the official website :- Click Here !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?